Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's always a place for healthy discussion, where differing points of view are shared and debated. Of course when things get out of hand, that's where the fun ends. Constructive criticism never harmed anyone save for the diehard fans that see NO flaws in the company they support. but on the otherside of the token, they too can be just as mean spirited as those that go beyond constructive criticism and bash everything said company is does. Good or bad.

It's good to be a fan, but to be blind and willing to everything they do? Not so much.

Yah I know what you mean.

if the prices of the original parted out AVP dreads drop to a pitiful low amount on ebay after the release off this i might buy one of the heads and use the dreads on the new head given they look longer and thicker

I just hope this guy doesn't disappoint! I can't help but to think after seeing the 1st pics that it could be so much better!

I just hope this guy doesn't disappoint! I can't help but to think after seeing the 1st pics that it could be so much better!

Well he does come with more than the original and hopefully they will remake all the AVP predators. Maybe even The Ancient Predators

This guys gunna look great on my predator shelf for sure, can't wait to get him. I'm hoping they make a new alien cause I missed out on all of those, need aleast one to off set the small hoard of preds I got.

Hot Toys would be pretty dumb to not remake all the AVP Predators especially a remake of the Wolf and elder. Afterall the original versions which I missed out on will look horrible in comparison...I am sure many will jump on them quickly especially collectors like myself who got into the game kind of late and missed out on all of them and refused to pay loads of money for cheap arse versions. Yes I have high hopes that every AVP Predator will definately be redone. If so bring on the Celtic. :) At one time I saw this Predator from Hot Toys going for over $3000.00 on Ebay and it actually sold!
I say if anyone is up for selling the old school AVP Predators on Ebay then now would be the time to do it...otherwise much like what happened to the original Classic once the newly designed version came out...they will be worth practically nothing once the newer versions are available.
Many already know this I am sure. I got stuck with my original Hot Toys P1 because I am not willing to sell him for only $100.00 to $150.00 on Ebay. At least I was able to take the bone trophies and extra armor piece to put on the new classic Predator. So far that is easily my favorite Predator figure from Hot Toys...until Scar Predator starts shipping out of course. :)

Last edited:
just bring alien warrior and grid alien

i think that's enough though ..

I like both of those, but if hot toys is gonna make an alien please please do the alien warrior from aliens :pray: its my all time favorite alien design and i would probly have to buy at least two, but get it right or dont do it at all hot toys, i dont want it falling apart :lecture

481341_439869306086058_2017260466_n.jpg

Be still, my beating heart.

I like both of those, but if hot toys is gonna make an alien please please do the alien warrior from aliens :pray: its my all time favorite alien design and i would probly have to buy at least two, but get it right or dont do it at all hot toys, i dont want it falling apart :lecture

yeah bro,
let's pray together :pray:

:lol

Thats the problem they fall apart.

With all the money we pay hot toys, they should be able to r&d a solution to that problem :pray: cuz i really want some aliens for my preds to hunt :viking:snake :lol

I would be fine if they made them from soild plastic, and painted them well, then there would be no issue with the rotting and falling apart. I would like to get one though as I have 4 predators and no aliens on my shelf, all I need is one good version to display.

With all the money we pay hot toys, they should be able to r&d a solution to that problem :pray: cuz i really want some aliens for my preds to hunt :viking:snake :lol

Hell yeah!
I'd get a couple to display with the trio. Yeah I said "trio". You know HT isn't going to hold out. I'm guessing Chopper is next and Celtic last.

I would be fine if they made them from soild plastic, and painted them well, then there would be no issue with the rotting and falling apart. I would like to get one though as I have 4 predators and no aliens on my shelf, all I need is one good version to display.

:hi5: I think thats a great idea, if they cant come up with another solution. I would rather they be poseable, but if they cast it in a cool pose or several different poses, i would buy some. Like you said at least then we wouldnt have to worry about them falling apart. I really need a 1/6 alien on my shelf as well, come on hot toys with all the updated avp preds you gotta give us an updated alien :pray:

Back