Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, see cos trolling is going into the threads of said topic and repeating to say you hate it. And im intentionally not doing that so people can enjoy that thread.

The ironic thing is, is that i will probably be one of the top people to take multiples of multiples of pictures of said released items and give detailed descriptions of them. Because i dont like the source material is nothing to hold against me on a collectibles website.

Did you buy the scar?

I dont pre-order items because i live in the UK and pre order items here usually arent in stock until about 7 weeks after release in HK. So i will be buying the item when its in stock in HK (and low value, gift marking said item so i dont get stung by VAT)

Nah, see cos trolling is going into the threads of said topic and repeating to say you hate it. And im intentionally not doing that so people can enjoy that thread.
So, essentially, trash talking Prometheus in a Prometheus-related thread is wrong but bashing it in an AvP thread is alright?

Whatever way you look at it, you're still trolling. You troll, I call you out on it. We can debate Prometheus all you want, but if you're just going to spread your unwarranted hate and negativity you can STFU. :huh

I dont pre-order items because i live in the UK and pre order items here usually arent in stock until about 7 weeks after release in HK. So i will be buying the item when its in stock in HK (and low value, gift marking said item so i dont get stung by VAT)

Well at least you're getting it. I pre-ordered it the other day.

So, essentially, trash talking Prometheus in a Prometheus-related thread is wrong but bashing it in an AvP thread is alright?

Whatever way you look at it, you're still trolling. You troll, I call you out on it. We can debate Prometheus all you want, but if you're just going to spread your unwarranted hate and negativity you can STFU. :huh
Do i follow you when you are pro prometheus? I do not at all. is that something you can deny? I bet you cant. Ive got a good few years on you, and i have been watching the Alien movies since i was literally 4-5. So i feel cheated by this movie that my.. it-sounds-cheesy but "life" had been leading to?

I dont like it, you do. The whole point of a forum is for discussion and differing opinions. You've got to go with the flow. You seem to be always on my back. I bet you dont find yourself promoting the movie and see me posting shortly after moaning.

Well at least you're getting it. I pre-ordered it the other day.
i wish i was fortunate enough to be in this game and be in the states, or the east. Either way i could officially order these products and get them at retail price and in a speedy fashion. Shame the only way that can happen is if i message around HK sellers in order to get a good price and the item. But i have been doing it for years so its nothing new. Cant wait to get this scar, and photo the hell outta it

481341_439869306086058_2017260466_n.jpg

HELL YEAH !!!

Interesting,where did you found it?any origin link address?

Do i follow you when you are pro prometheus? I do not at all. is that something you can deny? I bet you cant. Ive got a good few years on you, and i have been watching the Alien movies since i was literally 4-5. So i feel cheated by this movie that my.. it-sounds-cheesy but "life" had been leading to?

I dont like it, you do. The whole point of a forum is for discussion and differing opinions. You've got to go with the flow. You seem to be always on my back. I bet you dont find yourself promoting the movie and see me posting shortly after moaning.
As I have said several times before, I honestly don't give a **** if you were disappointed with the movie. You have a right to be. I don't care. Doesn't bother me at all.

Now when you go around bashing it for no reason, or throwing out ridiculously baseless arguments...I will give a ****. Simple as that.

i wish i was fortunate enough to be in this game and be in the states, or the east. Either way i could officially order these products and get them at retail price and in a speedy fashion. Shame the only way that can happen is if i message around HK sellers in order to get a good price and the item. But i have been doing it for years so its nothing new. Cant wait to get this scar, and photo the hell outta it

Well like I said before at least you're going to get it.

As I have said several times before, I honestly don't give a **** if you were disappointed with the movie. You have a right to be. I don't care. Doesn't bother me at all.

Now when you go around bashing it for no reason, or throwing out ridiculously baseless arguments...I will give a ****. Simple as that.
I didnt like any of the characters, i thought the Engineers were depicted as just pure roarrr mindless monsters. The humans were IDIOTS. The OST... well i dont remember a single part of it. The Xeno mural that was set early in the movie showing the xeno as we know it, then is completely forgotten and an overly complex method to a proto xeno being created is how the movie ends. Asif we are meant to be on a journey to the ALIEN xeno. When we were already shown it in the movie.

No idea at all why they want to wipe us out?

There is so many reasons why i dont like it. And ive said before in posts youve read!!

So yeah. Thats why i dont like it.

You can try and convince me why i should like it if you wish. It probably wont work. But i wont be reporting you for liking a movie. Remember that.

I didnt like any of the characters, i thought the Engineers were depicted as just pure roarrr mindless monsters. The humans were IDIOTS. The OST... well i dont remember a single part of it. The Xeno mural that was set early in the movie showing the xeno as we know it, then is completely forgotten and an overly complex method to a proto xeno being created is how the movie ends. Asif we are meant to be on a journey to the ALIEN xeno. When we were already shown it in the movie.

No idea at all why they want to wipe us out?

There is so many reasons why i dont like it. And ive said before in posts youve read!!

So yeah. Thats why i dont like it.

You can try and convince me why i should like it if you wish. It probably wont work. But i wont be reporting you for liking a movie. Remember that.
Yeah, you have listed these reasons before. And I've replied to each one of them. Then you seem to just disregard everything I've said and drift off until your next small "OMFG PROMETHEUS IS SO DUMB. SUCH A DISGRACE. MADE NO SENSE. OMFG" rant.

I never wanted to convince anyone to like the movie. I don't care if you like it or not. I just don't want you to dislike it for stupid-*** reasons that are either incredibly minuscule, explained in the film, or shared by almost every other sci-fi film created. That and randomly bashing it.

Dude I don't know why you're getting worked up over someone else's disdain for a movie you like. You know you don't have to reply to him right? It's the same for me whenever I see someone bash TDKR. Especially over at neogaf. All I see over there are the same few people posting what they hate about the movie OVER AND OVER again, nitpicking EVERY SINGLE LITTLE thing when you can even do that with just about every movie out there.

It's almost as if they have no other means of getting their voice heard so they rant about it on message boards, wanting so desperately to change the views of others...then they actually delude themselves into believing their minority opinion encapsulates the opinion of the majority.

I mean does this persons pov on prometheus really matter that much to you? He probably has his own valid reasons for disliking it but isn't able to properly express his thoughts on it. Much in the same way as myself. I personally was let down by the movie. Found many flaws, inconsistencies and lack of whatever it was that made the original movie a timeless classic. Was it beautifully shot? Hell yeah...but I felt that Ridley Scott was missing that key ingredient that should've made this movie what it could have been. My main gripes with the movie are pretty much the same with those that truly disliked the movie, so I won't go any further into it, since its been discussed to death I'm sure, and we're in a avp scar thread.

Anyway, just chill man, I hate reading hateful posts on things I like as well, but once I realized that this persons opinion really shouldn't matter, I just shake my head, then go on to other things.

Dude I don't know why you're getting worked up over someone else's disdain for a movie you like. You know you don't have to reply to him right? It's the same for me whenever I see someone bash TDKR. Especially over at neogaf. All I see over there are the same few people posting what they hate about the movie OVER AND OVER again, nitpicking EVERY SINGLE LITTLE thing when you can even do that with just about every movie out there.

It's almost as if they have no other means of getting their voice heard so they rant about it on message boards, wanting so desperately to change the views of others...then they actually delude themselves into believing their minority opinion encapsulates the opinion of the majority.

I mean does this persons pov on prometheus really matter that much to you? He probably has his own valid reasons for disliking it but isn't able to properly express his thoughts on it. Much in the same way as myself. I personally was let down by the movie. Found many flaws, inconsistencies and lack of whatever it was that made the original movie a timeless classic. Was it beautifully shot? Hell yeah...but I felt that Ridley Scott was missing that key ingredient that should've made this movie what it could have been. My main gripes with the movie are pretty much the same with those that truly disliked the movie, so I won't go any further into it, since its been discussed to death I'm sure, and we're in a avp scar thread.

Anyway, just chill man, I hate reading hateful posts on things I like as well, but once I realized that this persons opinion really shouldn't matter, I just shake my head, then go on to other things.

Yeah!!! :slap

I would not waste the time in fighting over any movie. It's also like I don't fight over what people say about ssc or hot toys item's not being screen whatever. It's just not worth it. That is why I don't post my hero stuff.

I would not waste the time in fighting over any movie. It's also like I don't fight over what people say about ssc or hot toys item's not being screen whatever. It's just not worth it. That is why I don't post my hero stuff.

:lol:lol:goodpost:

There's always a place for healthy discussion, where differing points of view are shared and debated. Of course when things get out of hand, that's where the fun ends. Constructive criticism never harmed anyone save for the diehard fans that see NO flaws in the company they support. but on the otherside of the token, they too can be just as mean spirited as those that go beyond constructive criticism and bash everything said company is does. Good or bad.

It's good to be a fan, but to be blind and willing to everything they do? Not so much.

Back