Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of...are there any hot toys aliens that don't fall apart, and are safe to buy?

I don't know if I have the patience to wait. After all, we're probably going to have to wait a year just for Scar...if there are any descent Aliens that don't cost that much, I probably wouldn't hesitate to purchase them. Fort was my first Predator, and along with my comic figures, I have a total of four now. I'm getting kind of tired of them not having anyone to fight.

Speaking of...are there any hot toys aliens that don't fall apart, and are safe to buy?

I don't know if I have the patience to wait. After all, we're probably going to have to wait a year just for Scar...if there are any descent Aliens that don't cost that much, I probably wouldn't hesitate to purchase them. Fort was my first Predator, and along with my comic figures, I have a total of four now. I'm getting kind of tired of them not having anyone to fight.

the avp aliens are amazing, those are you best bet you can find some on eBay right now for 200 bucks

Hot Toys needs to go with all plastic for their Alien figures.

It's time to drop the rubber covered figures and go with straight plastic.
Like I said in the beginning of this thread, imagine this NECA figure in 1/6 scale with HT quality:

54332d1355408220-necas-aliens-alien-warrior-revealed-1necaalienwarrior.jpg

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, imagine this NECA figure in 1/6 scale with HT quality:

54332d1355408220-necas-aliens-alien-warrior-revealed-1necaalienwarrior.jpg

I would love to see neca do 1/6 scale figures, i think with their quality it would really drive down hot toys prices. I luv necas quarter scale predators, but that is just to big for my space restrictions. Come on neca start doing 1/6 scale pieces, hot toys needs some healthy competition :wink1: and i think most sixth scale collectors would be fine with sculpted plastic or resin aliens as long as the pose was decent.

Anyone with an AE pre-order, did you get charged the $23 NRD? I find it strange that the X3 Wolverine is the same price as Scar, but has no NRD?:dunno

I would love to see neca do 1/6 scale figures, i think with their quality it would really drive down hot toys prices. I luv necas quarter scale predators, but that is just to big for my space restrictions. Come on neca start doing 1/6 scale pieces, hot toys needs some healthy competition :wink1: and i think most sixth scale collectors would be fine with sculpted plastic or resin aliens as long as the pose was decent.

Word:goodpost: I'm for this all the way, I would love neca to make 1/6 aliens, predators, and terminators for sure. I like there stuff and there prices, I was more than happy with the 2 12" t2 terminators we got and would love more and could afford to buy more than one or two figures a month as with hot toys.

Word:goodpost: I'm for this all the way, I would love neca to make 1/6 aliens, predators, and terminators for sure. I like there stuff and there prices, I was more than happy with the 2 12" t2 terminators we got and would love more and could afford to buy more than one or two figures a month as with hot toys.

:hi5: hell ya, i luv hot toys but they are way to expensive cuz they have no competition, lets get some other companies out there to make um rethink their prices and this hobby would be way more affordable :clap. I didnt know neca made 12" terminators, i will have to look that up :1-1: I have lost several auctions for a pricey t2 hot toys endoskeleton which i desperately want for my 1/6 scale collection, if neca made one i could save a lot of money :yess:

I never new the day wold come when I would favour and be excited about a AVP looking Predator over Predator 2 City Hunter. This figure screams AVP and I am considering.

I never new the day wold come when I would favour and be excited about a AVP looking Predator over Predator 2 City Hunter. This figure screams AVP and I am considering.

Dont feel bad :lol everybody loves to talk **** on avp but adi had some awesome armor and bio mask designs, (thats why people luv the figures including you)one of the reasons i luv avp and am way more excited about a wolf pred (who by the way has the coolest backstory of any pred) then i would ever be about any other pred. P1 and p2 will always hold a special place in my heart and i luv the designs cuz they are cool and what started it all, but i have always preferred the avp clans armor/weapons/backstory/purpose and i know that pisses people off, but who cares :lol

That's not his point. He's saying that this figure looks more like Scar than the new City Hunter figure looks like City Hunter.

That's not his point. He's saying that this figure looks more like Scar than the new City Hunter figure looks like City Hunter.

If you hate a movie, why would you care if the figure was accurate, unless the design was cool enough to make you like it despite hating the movie :lecture

Guys this maybe little out of topic, but I'm really considering this one since I missed the first one. The question is do you think HT could release Celtic predator in the future too?

Guys this maybe little out of topic, but I'm really considering this one since I missed the first one. The question is do you think HT could release Celtic predator in the future too?

They would be stupid not to, the whole reason they started doing these remakes, especially of a movie series that did as bad as avp at the box office, is because the avp figures were setting records on ebay for rediculous prices cuz people wanted them so bad. So ya imo you can absolutely count on celtic, chopper, and avp elder being made :lecture

They would be stupid not to, the whole reason they started doing these remakes, especially of a movie series that did as bad as avp at the box office, is because the avp figures were setting records on ebay for rediculous prices cuz people wanted them so bad. So ya imo you can absolutely count on celtic, chopper, and avp elder being made :lecture

Thanks for that info :)

Depending on sales they will make a Celtic 2.0 one day however there's more important Preds to remake first though.

Back