Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you:wink1: I was'nt sure when it first went up if I wanted to add anymore pred's to my display, but I re organized and have room for 1 or 2 more, It was a toss up with this or city hunter, and I like the look of this version better, cooler armor and I like his ugly face, its a little differant from most preds:lol

His face is much better than the old one.

Are they coming out with a new one? :pray:
It hasn't been shown yet, but hot toys did there predator 1/6 and 1/4 announcement awhile back that said they were doing wolf and showed his pic, so IMO it will happen, preds are to big a seller for them to drop that line.
His face is much better than the old one.

:hi5: Hell ya it is, **** it's better then it was in the movie :lecture :lol

It hasn't been shown yet, but hot toys did there predator 1/6 and 1/4 announcement awhile back that said they were doing wolf and showed his pic, so IMO it will happen, preds are to big a seller for them to drop that line.

Hahahahah :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

that's a good one :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

481341_439869306086058_2017260466_n.jpg

HELL YEAH !!!

:monkey2 noooooooooooo! Wait maybe he is just invisible getting ready to kill the promethious human so hot toys will have to make the space jockey instead :rotfl

From Prometheus id want an Engineer in his bio suit. Out of respect for ALIEN. **** that piece of **** Prometheus

Some people will eat up any old **** and defend it.

Bro I'm cool as a cucumber. If you want some real attention, go troll the Hot Toys Prometheus thread.
Nah, see cos trolling is going into the threads of said topic and repeating to say you hate it. And im intentionally not doing that so people can enjoy that thread.

The ironic thing is, is that i will probably be one of the top people to take multiples of multiples of pictures of said released items and give detailed descriptions of them. Because i dont like the source material is nothing to hold against me on a collectibles website.

Back