Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator; Salvation-John Connor- it's official

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME....

OK, that's enough.

No...

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

:banana:banana:banana

SWEEEET! can't wait for clearer pics. I really hope this movie doesn't disappoint!!

now, where's Marcus and Kyle?!?!?!!!

This is up for pre-order already on eBay with seller studiosunny for BIN £100 or $140.

pretty stoked for this one, can't wait to pre-order...

SWEEEET! can't wait for clearer pics. I really hope this movie doesn't disappoint!!

now, where's Marcus and Kyle?!?!?!!!

You just know that if the films a hit we'll get at least two of Marcus. A plain version and a battle damaged one as well.

Obviously HT has Bale's likeness down by now.

But like some others here, I don't buy toys from movies-to-be... it's got to be a good movie, and I got to like it.

It's potentially The Spirit scenario all over again. I was looking forward to HT's Spirit figure...but then the movie came out.

However I'll probably pick up this Connor figure regardless of how the movie turns out because it has (what looks like) a very accurate Bale sculpt and I really like the outfit. I'm a fan of HT's Military line, and I'm sure they used that experience on that line for this Connor figure.

Last edited:

It's potentially The Spirit scenario all over again. I was looking forward to HT's Spirit figure...but then the movie came out..

Yeah. Predalien comes to mind too.

Toys that get released before the movie comes out makes me nervous. Do they know something I don't? Are they trying to cash out quick?

But haven't the figures came out afterwards?

AvP:R came out after the movie. Spirit figures aren't even out yet.

I'm still getting John and the T-600 at least, even if the movie is bad.

But I do think this movie is going to be pretty damn good.

I'll be stocking up on this! :rock

Toys that get released before the movie comes out makes me nervous. Do they know something I don't? Are they trying to cash out quick?

hot toys probably got to watch the movie , realised it sucked then basically said " quick make the figures and sell em !!! . ". :lol:lol

AWESOME!!! man, hot toys is taking all my money this year. hopefully we'll get this guy at the end of the year.

Yea... that's really the zenith of disappointment examples. Cool design, could have been a cool movie... but then when given the opportunity they thought it would be a good idea to disappoint rather than deliver; just my opinion.

Now that John Connor is coming out, I'll definitely be getting the T-600. Anyone know if that was the T-700 rampaging through the factory and smashing people against metal pillars with its fists? It's a lot of fleeting shots of Terminators, and I know it's not the T-600, just want to get straight that it's the T-700. That may be one of the cases when the character is so awesome on film that it warrants picking up. The T-600 really blows me away, though. It's one hell of a powerhouse of a machine.

I'll echo what others have said. A Marcus Wright is definitely down the road; I'd bet on one version with two heads; one normal and one damaged so as to have the endoskeleton showing through. :rock

Wow, that is good news:) Hot Toys just keeps getting better and better. Im definitely going to be broke with this toy line.

A Marcus Wright is definitely down the road; I'd bet on one version with two heads; one normal and one damaged so as to have the endoskeleton showing through. :rock
But what about the rest of his body? He'll have a clean body with a BD head???!! :confused:

Cool - will have to see the movie & better pics of the figure before I'm swayed though.

Back