Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator; Salvation-John Connor- it's official

Get one for sure :rock

Hello guys, I'm a newbie here.
Glad to see John Conner figure. Look great, I'll buy it no matter what.

Based on this first pic, they seem to have come a long way from the TDK Bale portraits, I actually think this one look like him. Very exciting as this was the only figure I had interest in getting from T4, nice to know they're making it.

Damn! I'm trying to stay out of the T4 line, but that looks awesome.

I didnt want just endos, i mean there cool, but this connor fig has got me into this line, even if the movie sucks (which it wont)
I think Marcus wright will be the one to have 2 ver. release cuz he does get Battle damaged,

the T:S hot toys line is looking to be last years TDK, which is good because we're getting great figs so far and this is just the beggining. the bad is that its gonna hurt the wallet big time. :D

Jack Sparrow.
But wasnt one head clean and the other caked in that voodoo/cannibal make-up? That in itself was a "mask" of sorts. Besides we dont even know if Connor will even have a BD look in the film itself.

^^^^ connor, give me a marcus!:lol

Get off my shelf you ^^^^in' prick. Do I come over to your shelf and start rearranging all your accessories, no, then why the ^^^^ are you over here messing up my display.

Get off my shelf you ^^^^in' prick. Do I come over to your shelf and start rearranging all your accessories, no, then why the ^^^^ are you over here messing up my display.

"Me and you are done professionally!" :lol

But wasnt one head clean and the other caked in that voodoo/cannibal make-up? That in itself was a "mask" of sorts. Besides we dont even know if Connor will even have a BD look in the film itself.

No, it was a separate diff sculpt with a bit of face paint. I know we don't know Connor will have a BD look, but just pointing out HT have done two heads for a figure where both are uncovered.

Nice one. :)

I told myself I wouldn't buy into any Hot Toys series until next year with (hopefully) Green Lantern, but now.......I don't know. If the movie is as good as I hope, I may just have to get this along with that T-600. Jeez Hot Toys, you just don't let up. So in other words, keep it up! (although my wallet may disagree)

i want this connor and a whole bunch of those factory endo dioramas to display around him. unless the movie blows, then it is gonna be cancel, cancel, cancel, etc.

Kewl, but he looks like someone in a ordinary military outfit. There is no unique look that makes me want him on the shelf.

Kewl, but he looks like someone in a ordinary military outfit. There is no unique look that makes me want him on the shelf.

Exactly and with that being said if its priced above the $115=$120 mark then thats a 100% pass for the entire line.

It looks brilliant from that pic, but unless the movie is AMAZING, this is an easy pass.

Back