Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator; Salvation-John Connor- it's official

It just looks like a resculpted Bruce Wayne head to me. Shorter hair and facial hair. Too bad because the Wayne head could have used a litte more work.

such as more thinning out of the cheeks. I liked that they got the eye scar but I don't think the wayne sculpts were quite 'gaunt' enough in the face. Not enough emphasis on the Bale cheekbones.

If money is tight it's by by endo for me. I'm getting a Connor if I can't get both.

Looks really good... no surprise seeing him released as HT seems to love sculpting Bale, but the figure looks great so far.

Even if the movie is ass, which I'm hopeful it won't be, I'll still happily add this John Connor to the mix.

Wookster,me and you just discussed how there might not be a Connor and now we know:D good to know,huh?

Looks really good... no surprise seeing him released as HT seems to love sculpting Bale, but the figure looks great so far.

Even if the movie is ass, which I'm hopeful it won't be, I'll still happily add this John Connor to the mix.

My thoughts exactly. one thing is for sure-if the movie sucks Bale will still act his ass off. He always does.

no surprise seeing him released as HT seems to love sculpting Bale,
Why do you say that? Yes, they released 3 Batmans bewteen 2 Batman films, but they released 5 Rambos.

I'd say HT love sculpting Heath Ledger seeing as they already done him twice and a third unnecessary one coming up.

I wonder will they include a second scarred head?

I want a dirty head with scar and a regular head. I always go for battle damaged look on everything. :D

I wasn't having such a great day today but seriously,now I'm in a good mood :D

Wookster,me and you just discussed how there might not be a Connor and now we know:D good to know,huh?

Your lack of faith was disturbing. :lol

No, but you alerted me to the fact people seriously thought there would be no Bale/Connor... it'd be like a Batman line with no Batman, so I scurried off to find out!
That said I think it was just serendipity that the newsletter came out today... but you never know, we might have tipped the balance for an early announcement.

Your lack of faith was disturbing. :lol

No, but you alerted me to the fact people seriously thought there would be no Bale/Connor... it'd be like a Batman line with no Batman, so I scurried off to find out!
That said I think it was just serendipity that the newsletter came out today... but you never know, we might have tipped the balance for an early announcement.

your faith got us through this :lol Glad to hear the news :D

I wonder will they include a second scarred head?
:confused: Why would there be one? We never got a 2nd head with any other HT figs unless it was Iron Man/Batman who had masks?

:confused: Why would there be one? We never got a 2nd head with any other HT figs unless it was Iron Man/Batman who had masks?

that is a good point. they'll prob do a 2nd figure with a different head instead of just giving us the 2nd head :lol

they'll prob do a 2nd figure with a different head instead of just giving us the 2nd head :lol
Unless he drastically changes outfit in the film I doubt that'll happen - we've only had BD versions of figs for the "biggies" like the endoskelton or Predator 2 (Wolf wasn't BD but was obviously missing SOMETHING when he was first released).

Unless he drastically changes outfit in the film I doubt that'll happen - we've only had BD versions of figs for the "biggies" like the endoskelton or Predator 2 (Wolf was obviously missing something when he was first released).

yeah or maybe ss will do an exclusive with the bd head? Possible right?

yeah or maybe ss will do an exclusive with the bd head? Possible right?
I doubt it would be as something as big and important as a whole new head, think of the outrage from fans who didnt get one. It'll be an "expendable" accessory so fans who missed it wont mind so much. ie Dutch's head-set or Wolf's chestburster (which was an "external" accessory that wasn't necessary to complete the Wolf look).

My guess if we get a Conner exclusive it'll be a peice of endoskelton like Reese had (arm)...or another headset a la Dutch.

yeah or maybe a gun or something. If we want bd more than likely it'll have to get the head it comes with customized.

I hope any exclusive will be something I don't need like the alternative bases for the Terminator endos. I really don't want to be doubling up when I don't even know if I'll like the film.

edit - actually I'd only be doubling up if the standard version retained something the exclusive didn't have..a situation which effectively makes the standard version as ''exclusive'' as the exclusive. I'm sure its happened.

Last edited:
Back