Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to go ahead and Order one of those JC jackets, its a bit of money for a 1/6 jacket. If I'm honest I wouldn't spend that sort of money on a jacket for myself. :lol
I just couldn't bear seeing the HT jacket slowly crumble to dust and the HT JC fig is one of my favourites.

I decided to go ahead and Order one of those JC jackets, its a bit of money for a 1/6 jacket. If I'm honest I wouldn't spend that sort of money on a jacket for myself. :lol
I just couldn't bear seeing the HT jacket slowly crumble to dust and the HT JC fig is one of my favourites.
Looking forward to seeing your pics.

T1 and T2 figures make up one of my largest collections and aside from the Terminatrix figure, I haven't picked up any representations from the other films but I've been tempted to add a "Salvation" John Connor, though.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

T1 and T2 figures make up one of my largest collections and aside from the Terminatrix figure, I haven't picked up any representations from the other films but I've been tempted to add a "Salvation" John Connor, though.
My bet is everyone's JC fig has had its jacket crumble to dust by now. I think your best bet would be to try and get the Battle Damaged JC.

I was looking at the the HT Salvation figs the other day on Ebay and they are quit a lot of money now. I only own the JC fig ( not the battle damaged one), Marcus Wright and one of the versions of the T-600.
I always wanted one of those T-600's with the rubber skin but they are a bit out of my price range.

Last edited:
Such a shame that Hot Toys has had issues with all of their pleather items. The jacket for this figure is a great design except for the materials utilized.

I kind of was always more interested in the black "batlle damaged" suit version and the fact that it came with that robotic snake thing. (can't remember the name.) It had a cool display base, if not mistaken. Adding Marcus Wright and at least one T-600 would make for a cool display and representation from that film.

Finally got my hands on one of those JC jackets. Found one on AliExpress, looks great 👌

cozi3rm.jpg

lY4bVrg.jpg

65TGhJ8.jpg

The old Jacket was not looking too good :horror
0DIHLGw.jpg

BzGzx92.jpg

Back