Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics guys. I regret not getting those t-600's. They look incredible.

Speaking of decaying outfits, just came across this one on facebook, another one bites the dust:slap

22885912_1231084436992846_8956662147507178491_n.jpg

I'll have to see if I can hunt one down on eBay.

Wtf, that crow figure looks horrible! That's more f'ed up than a soup sandwich. Even more F'ed up, what's up with that joker he has back there? :lol

I'll have to see if I can hunt one down on eBay.

Wtf, that crow figure looks horrible! That's more f'ed up than a soup sandwich. Even more F'ed up, what's up with that joker he has back there? :lol

LOL not mine, just found that on facebook but it looks like it was not well taken care of...

Looks good. New body?

I only had the figure for a relatively short time, I feel like I've forgotten a lot about it but I did quite like it - just of a pointless character from a pointless film.

Looks good. New body?

I only had the figure for a relatively short time, I feel like I've forgotten a lot about it but I did quite like it - just of a pointless character from a pointless film.
I have that same feeling for both Marcus as John Connor (both Salvation). They just don't make an impact and their characters are also so boring in the movie in my opinion. I just have them for completion reasons.

Looks good. New body?

Its the worldbox broad shoulder body & the Perseus Head.

Ah Perseus - one of those forgotten Hot Toys figures back when they announced these random licenses and actually made something from them.

Ah Perseus - one of those forgotten Hot Toys figures back when they announced these random licenses and actually made something from them.

Yup, I thought Terminator Salvation had the right idea with direction for the franchise, taking it to its logical conclusion which is the future war instead of the time games T3 and especially T5 did, creating an endless loop of stupidity, Salvation did have its issues for sure, bad plot choices come to mind, but had they continued it in the next movie we might have had the 2032 all out man vs machine war movie T1 teased up with.

Terminator Salvation by The Skull, on Flickr

Last edited:
I thought this video was interesting. Some of you have probably seen it before. Has anyone tried this? It seems easy enough so I may try this on Johns jacket, not a 100% sure yet.

Well mod podge isn't specifically made for leather, and apparently that stuff is. Problem is the hot toys jacket is pleather, and that "sealant" he's using in the video is acrylic based, so I'm not sure how well that would work out. It's stupid to have these problems to begin with, but it would be nice to have some sort of solution even if it's temporary.

Been looking at my Terminator Salvation figures recently...they still hold up and look great. Been fortunate with the jacket. No issues yet (fingers crossed)

JOHN CONNOR.jpg

JOHN-CONNOR-006.jpg

Hi guys, can someone teach me how to remove the belts? I?m buying a replacement jacket so need to take the original one off.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the replacement jacket from?

Are you asking how to take off the harness he has on?

Back