Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During cleaning my shelves today,, i noticed the jacket is succumbing to deteriorating.. and the arm patch literally just dropped off :(
Im soo sad

Arm patch dropped off long ago for me but last time I took it out of its box I also discovered the arms cracked as soon as I posed it. Damn shame, this was a stunning figure even if you don't like the movie or Bale as Connor.

I gotta agree,, all i was doing was reorganizing the displays,
Actually i found a thread on here regarding restoring his jacket.. the misses is into sewing and all that other crafts,, contemplating on taking the restore task in hand,,,

Arm patch dropped off long ago for me but last time I took it out of its box I also discovered the arms cracked as soon as I posed it. Damn shame, this was a stunning figure even if you don't like the movie or Bale as Connor.

It?s a great figure and Bale?s performance held up T4, which I thought was a relatively innovative angle into the terminator storyline. Shame the execution wasn?t quite there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, I thought I'd share this sad news.

Today I decided to check on some of my HT figures that I keep in the box, and when I opened this V1 John Connor I noticed tons the flaking/cracks all over on the jacket (This figure is always in the box since release, never been played/displayed/posed).

Then I pick him up for a closer look of the damage, all the flakes started to crumble and the patch on his left arm fell off without me touching it. What a horror to see!

I heavily control the humidity of the closet where I keep my boxed figures and where I live has a very low humidity all year round. None of my other figures with pleather has issues and in perfect condition, must be just the quality of this jacket?

Luckily I have a spare V.2 HT JC jacket so I have no choice but to use that one (maybe until 'and if' I somehow managed to find a replacement jacket).

Sadly he is no longer screen accurate...R.I.P HT V1 JC Jacket:monkey2

2021-03-26-10-26-14.jpg

you obviously aren't familiar with what i think about kristin bale dumb face. he spoils every movie he drags his assface into. i don't know how he does that, i thought it was Steve Martin's role.

Hello all

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, I thought I'd share this sad news.

Today I decided to check on some of my HT figures that I keep in the box, and when I opened this V1 John Connor I noticed tons the flaking/cracks all over on the jacket (This figure is always in the box since release, never been played/displayed/posed).

Then I pick him up for a closer look of the damage, all the flakes started to crumble and the patch on his left arm fell off without me touching it. What a horror to see!

I heavily control the humidity of the closet where I keep my boxed figures and where I live has a very low humidity all year round. None of my other figures with pleather has issues and in perfect condition, must be just the quality of this jacket?

Luckily I have a spare V.2 HT JC jacket so I have no choice but to use that one (maybe until 'and if' I somehow managed to find a replacement jacket).

Sadly he is no longer screen accurate...R.I.P HT V1 JC Jacket:monkey2

2021-03-26-10-26-14.jpg

Replacement jacket came!

Connor V1 is back :yess: altho I forgot to change his pants to the camo one, but oh well...

2021-04-21-14-20-03.jpg

Yeah, that’s a great looking jacket. The figure itself is really nice. Good thing you were able to find one to make him whole again.

Congrats, Shadow_Wolf! That replacement jacket looks to be in fantastic shape.

Thanks Fly, altho its not the original jacket, but it looks more durable, excellent fitting.

From the feel I think its a superb quality and very well made (the details are very close to the original jacket).

Only time will tell on how long will this one last hopefully forever....

Back