Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah even the replacement I got will likely rot in a few years too as I don't think its real leather so its likely only a temporary solution. However after sparking my own interest in the Connor figure again I got the BD version shortly after, its not as good a look as the Jacket version but it more than makes up for in cool accessories and that base.

31484946741_bda60f4d42_b.jpg

31484937041_0766f95f80_b.jpg

Both figures are great, but the leather jacket look is the one I have. I would love a real leather jacket replacement, but the leather needs to be thin and durable. I need an Indy jacket too for my DX05. That thing is cracking like crazy all over :(

I packed mine away as to not to have to see the figure biodegrade in front of my eyes.
It would make for a cool time lapse video though. "John...traveling forward through time".

Wow...haven't pulled this one off the shelf in a while. All the talk about the jacket got me thinking I better have a look. The jacket on mine looks fine, no deterioration (knock on wood). This is still one of my "desert island" figures, a real must-have...still looks cool, holds up well.

JOHN-CONNOR-004.jpg

Awesome picture! I still love this figure, the likeness and paint hold up well even to today's standards. Getting a replacement jacket would make me feel a whole lot better about the current situation.

Excellent pics SKULL & JEDI. The jacket looks amazing, so a need to find a solution. This figure is too good and deserves a decent replacement. I wonder how many of us out there have this jacket issue? If we could get about 15-20 people with damaged jackets together, then we might just get the attention of doing a custom run.

Agreed. There's got to be interest for it, someone with better connections start an interest thread to get the ball rolling. There's money to be made here.

Excellent pics SKULL & JEDI. The jacket looks amazing, so a need to find a solution. This figure is too good and deserves a decent replacement. I wonder how many of us out there have this jacket issue? If we could get about 15-20 people with damaged jackets together, then we might just get the attention of doing a custom run.

Thanks buddy, maybe post in the customs section as thread titled "Can anyone make a custom T4 John Connor Jacket" or something like that, not sure if those custom guys hang much in this section let alone this thread as its an oldie now.

I'm not the guy for this project buddy. I'm like you and just want my name on a list. I would like to see someone with connections jump in here and run with it.

Haha I was just messing with you bro. I agree though, having someone with "connections" so to speak will get us moving in the right direction.

How do I search users? Anyone ever heard of iris? I'm pretty new to the custom 1/6 clothing world but I was referred to him/her by another user. I'll PM them I just don't know how to find them. :lol

How do I search users? Anyone ever heard of iris? I'm pretty new to the custom 1/6 clothing world but I was referred to him/her by another user. I'll PM them I just don't know how to find them. :lol

IRIS works with DENNY at iminime/CultKing & YUNSIL works with Rainman. Doubt you can get them and they are $$$

I'm not surprised. It's hilarious to think 1/6 clothing is more expensive than the real thing.

The crest on one of his shoulders fell off on mine. And the jacket looks dryer than it would have looked when it was new. I actually have no interest in replacing though as I'll be selling mine at some point.

Back