Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very frustrating. Why are selling yours a-dev? Strictly T1/T2 from here on out?

Agreed. At this point I feel the same way. It's even mainly T2 for me. The only 1/6 figure I'm considering getting is the Genisys endoskeleton, because I don't think HT will ever do one from T2, so it may be my only chance to own one in 1/6.

I don't own this movie and have only watched it once. It was okay, but I would never watch it again. Had potential, but fell short on the story. The figure was made during that time HT was on top of their game. This figure is the only John Connor HT will ever make, so I feel the need to hang onto it. Unfortunately, with the jacket rotting away I have no desire to display it. If a replacement jacket option was out there for like $50, then I would gladly invest. Not sure if a good replacement can be made for that, so stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Yeah I doubt that it could be made for that cheap. It's at the point for me now though that without the jacket the figure is pretty much pointless. So even if replacing it is more than what I paid for the figure itself I have no problem with it.

Yeah I doubt that it could be made for that cheap. It's at the point for me now though that without the jacket the figure is pretty much pointless. So even if replacing it is more than what I paid for the figure itself I have no problem with it.

Oh, so your in the $200 range for a replacement? Not sure I'm that dedicated to replacing it :lol Maybe $100 tops.

Oh, so your in the $200 range for a replacement? Not sure I'm that dedicated to replacing it :lol Maybe $100 tops.

I kind of figured that's how much it would cost. I'm
No expert but don't all of these "custom" clothing/figure makers charge ridiculous prices?

Depends on what it is. Some charge a lot more than others. The KO Connor jacket that made the rounds on eBay was $50, so that's where my number came from. The Skull has one and says the quality is nice. I could see myself going up to $100 for a replacement Connor jacket, but not sure I could go higher.

Oh okay. Well I'm sure someone out there could do a run of jackets for around $100 each, especially if there's 20 or so people interested.

This thread's revival spurred me into pulling the FB version off the shelf for another look...this is one instance where Hot Toys produced two solid versions of a character -another great figure...

JC-FB-003.jpg

Great shot!!! I remember having Final Battle John in my cart at BBTS so many times, but never pulled the trigger. I should have and wouldn't be having this discussion of rotting jackets :lol

I mainly got the final battle version for the base and hydrobot. Did you ever get Marcus DA?

That's another awesome shot man. I still love it. The attention to detail is amazing as is the weathering on his clothing.

Back