Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad the rose box isn't the exclusive accessory, it makes for a nice item for everyone to have.

:lol
No, the black shirt is the SS exclusive....:D

:lol If it is I'd go through SS for this, otherwise I might get too impatient and get it shipped overseas.

Makes me glad when I found a really nice one on eBay, I had the foresight to order 3 for spares.

I have one spare, atm. Not sure how it will fit on the body though. :huh

Thankfully, the shirts I found were a very stretchy material, I have no down it'll fit on, the body at least, worst case, might have to cut the sleeves off. What i like so much about them is they have scale collar, which is tough to find in 1/6 t-shirts, they're usually either small all around, have open necks that show part of the body too, or have a turtle neck collar.

I'm puzzled how this figure gets treated like a subpar waste of time, like one with BD features is the only good figure and this one is the suck you in for money then give you better later figure.

I think you might be exaggerating a bit there MF. It's only just a few people who are saying that they would prefer the BD version, that's all.

I'm getting any version that they put out, though!

I can see why some people would prefer the Battle Damage version, there's more to look at on the figure, isn't there?

But for me this is the best version we'll get. Fact :lol

I prefer the clean undamaged look to any other, don't really know why. I only have money for one of these figures and if I were to buy the battle damage version over this clean one i'd feel like something was missing!

This figure looks amazing!!
Wow!!!...
So many amazing figures HT is previewing... I need to get a raise pronto... :lol

Oh... I'm sure this will get a BD version... and a lot of nitpicking! :lol

Thankfully, the shirts I found were a very stretchy material, I have no down it'll fit on, the body at least, worst case, might have to cut the sleeves off. What i like so much about them is they have scale collar, which is tough to find in 1/6 t-shirts, they're usually either small all around, have open necks that show part of the body too, or have a turtle neck collar.

:lecture Yeah, it's amazing how hard a decent 1/6 T is to find.

:lecture Yeah, it's amazing how hard a decent 1/6 T is to find.

In my customization experience, the more common an item, the harder to find or find a good one. Can't find decent t-shirts, but you can find perfect military gear from any era or army all day long, and unfortunately most of my custom jobs are for common looking costumes. Searching for khaki pants is a pain too, tons of jeans and leather pants out there, but want like a business casual pair and they hardly exists, you either get really casual or really formal with suits.

I'm anxious to see what they do with a T-1000. If they can do this well on arnie the rest should be easy!

I'm actually more curious to see how they handle Sarah, T-1000's a piece of cake, I can already see the quality he'd have, but Sarah's more challenging, as far as portraits, and I'm curious how they pull it off, if they really make her.

This picture was in the older thread posted by another member but thought i'd post it in here as well, you can really see how big the figure is, 2 cm taller and really, really wide. It's perfection!

010200315003b9.jpg

:horror

This picture was in the older thread posted by another member but thought i'd post it in here as well, you can really see how big the figure is, 2 cm taller and really, really wide. It's perfection!

010200315003b9.jpg

:horror

That's a cool pic! And you can see indeed that this fig is bigger and bulkier then the others!!! Looks great!!! :rock :rock :rock

I love how Yulli and JC both have looks of amazement on their faces, they look like we would if Hot Toys through all that on a table before us.

Back