Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need it's clothes, it's boots, and it would be awesome if it came witha motorcycle!!!

Have they made his bike before?

I'll find and post the details of the bike I use. All I have to do is chrome the handlebars.

Arnold5.jpg

16" Remote Control Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Motorcycle - by New Bright.

https://klaringdon.com/product_info...id=62&osCsid=6130b8fe04e792097589f0f8975d4d53

b5qf4o.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Control-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518f7c0343

Last edited:
I am on the fence whether to buy or pass. The figure is a great representation of an iconic movie character BUT I am not a huge Terminator fan.

I am downsizing my collection with the occassional purchase outside the normal license. I'd prefer a new Rambo which was mentioned with the deluxe lineup a while back but nothing lately. Wait for Sly or get the Arnie which is announced.......ugh choices. Who am I kidding, I will probably pre-order and cancel if something better comes along :D

Just a general comment, Yulli is beautiful, but please keep comments regarding her clean, where she may visit this site, and I believe even mentioned it in an interview, even if she's not a member, we should be respectful towards her.

Where do you get them?

I was looking for a bike for my Wolverine. If I have two figures who could you one I may invest.

Where do you get them?

At one time, Walmart, Wallgreens, eBay, eBay doesn't really have any right now.

A lot of us bought one years ago when the Sideshow figure came out, there was a lot of discussion put into customizing the T2 line, Biker costume for T-1000 and a police bike, Fat Boys for T-800.

Might be others made by other companies, but the New Bright RC Fat Boy works great for 1/6 figures, perfect scale, figure fits on very nicely, and it has a display base.

At one time, Walmart, Wallgreens, eBay, eBay doesn't really have any right now.

A lot of us bought one years ago when the Sideshow figure came out, there was a lot of discussion put into customizing the T2 line, Biker costume for T-1000 and a police bike, Fat Boys for T-800.

Might be others made by other companies, but the New Bright RC Fat Boy works great for 1/6 figures, perfect scale, figure fits on very nicely, and it has a display base.

Oh that sucks I live in the U.K and we have neither. I was looking on ebay before and they all seem to come from overseas so theres the risk of customs charge. Occasionally they come up in the U.K but I've not found any websites where you can buy 1:6 bikes.

Oh that sucks I live in the U.K and we have neither. I was looking on ebay before and they all seem to come from overseas so theres the risk of customs charge. Occasionally they come up in the U.K but I've not found any websites where you can buy 1:6 bikes.

Trust me this sucks for everyone as they are not available at those sites anymore either as at least I have not been able to track any down in the freezing cold either

Just a general comment, Yulli is beautiful, but please keep comments regarding her clean, where she may visit this site, and I believe even mentioned it in an interview, even if she's not a member, we should be respectful towards her.

By all means. My comment was not geared towards any form of disrespect, and if anyone took it that way, I apologize.

Partly because of the appeal of coming home from a long day at work to find her waiting for you with a surprise in her hand... "I sculpt this for you". Then she giggles.

Sounds like heaven to me.

By all means. My comment was not geared towards any form of disrespect, and if anyone took it that way, I apologize.

No, not yours specifically, there were others in here, I just wanted to address it as the comments keep coming in before it goes there. Anything innappropriate will be deleted though.

I have a 1/6th Ducati 999. 1/6th bikes are ace, I'd love a harley fatboy to go with this figure.

Back