1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the shoulder mod it was successful but sadly I scratched the right upper armour three times. I'm pretty pissed I wasn't careful but since this is my full custom figure I can always switch them out. OT hope you make upper shoulder pads.

🤔

Attachments

• 2C0583B1-ADBB-4CEE-A350-A5C90AF9683A.jpeg
    2C0583B1-ADBB-4CEE-A350-A5C90AF9683A.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 80
He looks so much better now. And the scratches aren't noticeable from a distance but in certain angles and if you look to it you definitely can see it. For me just knowing it's there bothers me. Lol
20220512_193716.jpg
20220512_193725.jpg

OMG, that's nothing. In a few weeks you'll forget all about it.

Looks great BTW. I'm really wanting this Batman...
Eh I'm not worried about it now as I do plan to add new ones. Jaxon is making some so that is an option.

Just put a pre-order on sideshow for this piece. I'm really hoping they will get more stock in by the end of this month, plus seeing everyone's pictures here are so ******* rad, it's making me really excited for it to be in my collection

So what exactly is this shoulder mod? I all can tell from pictures is that it's a 2 piece shoulder plate.
I've asked this twice already. I don't understand either.
The real movie suit shoulder armor is in two pieces; so, OT_Customs has made a separate lower piece that you attach to your figure after removing/cutting away the molded lower piece on the existing shoulder armor. It's to make the suit more accurate and looks more natural when posing the arms.

The real movie suit shoulder armor is in two pieces; so, OT_Customs has made a separate lower piece that you attach to your figure after removing/cutting away the molded lower piece on the existing shoulder armor. It's to make the suit more accurate and looks more natural when posing the arms.
That's great, thanks!

I see. That makes sense i guess, but i don't have the courage to cut into and possibly ruin a $300 figure. I am curious about that gauntlet/wrist mod. Having the wrist tuck into the gauntlet looks more natural.

Back