1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the mod is a tuck, I think it's cutting off the part on the hands that would be tucked under in the movie.

Last edited:
He looks so much better now. And the scratches aren't noticeable from a distance but in certain angles and if you look to it you definitely can see it. For me just knowing it's there bothers me. LolView attachment 576820View attachment 576821

InArt announced they are doing a Bale batman. Exciting times
LOL This is getting crazy i sold my dx12 for the dx19 waiting on it .Thank god from what im seeing looks awesome. Not waiting a year and half for this one but i did hold off on the batman hot toys to see what in art offers and i wonder what affleck batman they are going to do

InArt announced they are doing a Bale batman. Exciting times

Agreed. Although I'm pretty happy with the DX19, I'm also curious to see how their version of the batsuit turns out. It would be something I'd pickup if it is accurate and doesn't require a new cape, shoulders, etc. I'm also holding out hope that they do better with the bale sculpt than their last effort in 1/3. For some reason, nobody seems to be able to deliver a Bale sculpt that isn't noticeably off in one detail or another.

I see. That makes sense i guess, but i don't have the courage to cut into and possibly ruin a $300 figure. I am curious about that gauntlet/wrist mod. Having the wrist tuck into the gauntlet looks more natural.
That’s understandable. But the wrist/gauntlet mod also requires cutting the cuffs off the gloves, so that is also probably not a mod you’d want to do.
… and i wonder what affleck batman they are going to do
From their previous interview, they said they wanted to do the BvS Trinity, so I’m pretty sure it will be his BvS suit.
Agreed. Although I'm pretty happy with the DX19, I'm also curious to see how their version of the batsuit turns out. It would be something I'd pickup if it is accurate and doesn't require a new cape, shoulders, etc. I'm also holding out hope that they do better with the bale sculpt than their last effort in 1/3. For some reason, nobody seems to be able to deliver a Bale sculpt that isn't noticeably off in one detail or another.
Agreed. Their 1/3 Batman isn’t the best so while I’m excited for it, I’m also not putting all my eggs in their basket for that figure. But like you said, it would be nice to not be inclined to get a bunch of add-ons after the fact to make it more accurate.

Where/when did Inart confirm a TDK Batman?
8CBBDF78-7A3C-4500-9058-40AD2DDC3A5B.jpeg

I see. That makes sense i guess, but i don't have the courage to cut into and possibly ruin a $300 figure. I am curious about that gauntlet/wrist mod. Having the wrist tuck into the gauntlet looks more natural.

Same here, I suck at this. I'll **** it up, I just know it.

Not a fan of modding the gloves on this one. It makes the gap between his bicep and gauntlet way too big; it was already big stock and this makes it worse. The cuffs are accurate to TDK anyways.

With the announcement InArt is making a copy of this (or maybe Begins) I tried to copy the Queen Studios 1/3 pose. I honestly think this slightly modded 1/6 figure looks better than their 1/3 statue so they have their work cut out for them if they want to improve on this in 1/6.

Attachments

• 2DEC0C0C-122F-4770-BF77-8A849937AA91.jpeg
    2DEC0C0C-122F-4770-BF77-8A849937AA91.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 87
Was searching ebay for a parted out chest piece just two people parted out the figure but no chest piece, hope to see more posts later hopefully I can buy a spare to replace the one on mine (yes the scratches really bother me) Besides that though with the changes made I love this figure more. I'll be honest all though I love Batfleck, and his batsuit designs, The Dark knight Batsuit is just perfect as a full streamline suit of course I now prefer Pattinson and his look more. Lol

How’s the articulation on this guy? I was fiddling around with the DX12 today, and I forgot how horrifyingly stiff he is - especially in the abdomen and legs.

How’s the articulation on this guy? I was fiddling around with the DX12 today, and I forgot how horrifyingly stiff he is - especially in the abdomen and legs.
Articulation is great. Much better then the Dx12 I imagine I can get him in good fighting stances his legs have better movement and the abdomen does bend and have articulation. For the most part I think having him in a museum pose or fighting stance he looks great.

That’s understandable. But the wrist/gauntlet mod also requires cutting the cuffs off the gloves, so that is also probably not a mod you’d want to do.

From their previous interview, they said they wanted to do the BvS Trinity, so I’m pretty sure it will be his BvS suit.

Agreed. Their 1/3 Batman isn’t the best so while I’m excited for it, I’m also not putting all my eggs in their basket for that figure. But like you said, it would be nice to not be inclined to get a bunch of add-ons after the fact to make it more accurate.
Thanks

Back