1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out last year I did preorder the Poptoys X33 suit mentioned earlier in this thread. Completely forgot about it.

Ordered with TNS Figures but no sign of it yet. They aren't replying to my messages either. Are they a reputable site?
There are mixed reviews about TNS. Unfortunately, some ppl get their stuff, some ppl don’t. There’s probably more good reviews than bad, but they have been known to not fulfill some orders. If they aren’t replying to your messages, then you can probably kiss that money goodbye if you paid in full as the set has been released and sold out pretty much everywhere.

There are mixed reviews about TNS. Unfortunately, some ppl get their stuff, some ppl don’t. There’s probably more good reviews than bad, but they have been known to not fulfill some orders. If they aren’t replying to your messages, then you can probably kiss that money goodbye if you paid in full as the set has been released and sold out pretty much everywhere.
Only paid a small deposit but still terrible customer service. Won't be using them again. Toyswonderland get a lot of hate on this forum but they always respond to messages in a day or two.

Lots of people doing the suit kitbash but what are your thoughts on doing a more casual look with the bruce head?

Lots of people doing the suit kitbash but what are your thoughts on doing a more casual look with the bruce head?
I'm personally hoping that some third party makes his casual look from TDKR when he gets the leg brace before going out as Batman again for the first time in a long time. I think others have mentioned they'd like his motorcycle look from TDK.

I'm personally hoping that some third party makes his casual look from TDKR when he gets the leg brace before going out as Batman again for the first time in a long time. I think others have mentioned they'd like his motorcycle look from TDK.
I'd like his return from exile in the pit look but honestly his hair is so different there that you'd need another sculpt. I think the motorcycle jacket or maybe his more military style shirt he's wearing while planning the Lau heist would look good with this head sculpt.

I would think that would be fairly easy to bash off eBay, black t-shirt, black-shorts, sneakers, the only thing you wouldn't have is the leg brace itself.

@OT_Customs_ Received your cape earlier today. Lovely material and colour, feels just the right weight to drape perfectly. :)

Not sure how long I'll have to wait to put it on my DX19 but just feels good to know I won't have to take the HT cape out of the box when it gets here.

Just tried it on my Arkham Joker for now :lol :lol :lol

otcape.jpg

I would think that would be fairly easy to bash off eBay, black t-shirt, black-shorts, sneakers, the only thing you wouldn't have is the leg brace itself.
For sure. Thing is, when going that route, you never really know if all those individual pieces would fit quite right on the body you choose to use. Usually 3rd party stuff at least has implied what body to use if they don’t include one already that the set was tailored to.

That's true, it is a gamble, I've ordered things that didn't quite fit the body I ultimately used them for.

Back