1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Dam the daft toys suit came out bad? It wasnt cheap either
If anyone is gonna be making use of the Bruce sculpt with another body please post pictures! I'm interested in doing this

This figure, like any other TDK-related Batman, will sell out rather quickly. I'd just get one while you can.

I went on SSC's chat and they mentioned that only a "small batch" has arrived and that more will be incoming next week. This went for PO and I ordered it immediately and paid it off. Not exactly sure what data they use to ship them out to clients but paying In full first is definitely not one of them.

Sideshow priority of shipping out orders remains a mystery
You'd think they would ship out based on first come first serve on orders placed but nope

This figure, like any other TDK-related Batman, will sell out rather quickly. I'd just get one while you can.

I went on SSC's chat and they mentioned that only a "small batch" has arrived and that more will be incoming next week. This went for PO and I ordered it immediately and paid it off. Not exactly sure what data they use to ship them out to clients but paying In full first is definitely not one of them.
I preordered day one when it dropped and it's going out today after paying it off. It definitely might be at random however.

4cddd580-6911-49fa-b43d-a092f19ee768-jpeg.572917
View attachment 572917
Any chance you can share a pic of them in the same shot?
either shoulder to shoulder or back to back. :)

Last edited:
The Skings head is even smaller than HT! Strange that it looks good in Guillaume's picture and Justin's video.

The Batman: I think your phone camera is warping the top and bottom. Try taking a photo in landscape mode.

Back