1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I do think the "annoyance" is deliberate... but I personally don't care for it.
This won't change your mind, but it rocks!:rock2

Batman looks a good bit taller than her in all of those photos despite her heels and... I'm 99% confident that's not an official movie poster. What is that leg armor on Batman?
Yes it's a fan poster, but it looks to have been photoshopped to have Bats look taller.

Mine has been paid for for the longest time, no email. No option to pay "balance/shipping" at SSC either.
Me & you to pal. Always seems the way with my pre orders from sideshow when It’s somethin I’m really wanting. Day one pre order & paid the whole amount the same day as pre ordering & no shipping notice 🤦🏻‍♂️

Just got a follow up from SS it’s arrived early and will now process tomorrow on 4/20, still can’t believe it smoked my BD MK85 this bad but I’ll gladly take it lol

Surprised Sideshow customers are getting it so quickly. Hopefully that means I don't have to wait the customary 2-3 months for it to arrive at my retailer...

Just got a follow up from SS it’s arrived early and will now process tomorrow on 4/20, still can’t believe it smoked my BD MK85 this bad but I’ll gladly take it lol
Not gonna say I ain’t jealous!
But that’s what’s weird with sideshow I got my bd endgame ironman from sideshow a couple of months ago. I’m in the U.K. & it shipped directly from Hong Kong not via California.
I know a lot of U.K. people that received theirs around the same time as me too.
It would just be nice if sideshow could be more transparent on how they ship things rather than just telling u nonsense.
🤷🏻‍♂️

Got the early arrival email. I'll be charged tomorrow and hopefully I'll see it Saturday!!!

Anyone have a pic of the DX19 compared to the BvS Batman?
These shots aren’t full body but supposedly they are both standing on the same surface with no bases. It looks kinda shocking in comparison.
B7EE4A6A-481A-4EEA-81BE-C830894AB806.png

EDB0F113-9EF4-4C91-BC61-8A0C6BFB809E.png

I guess it’s pretty accurate but Batafflacks fake muscle suit gives him the shoulder height of a much taller person.

This also confirms Justin devours shadow souls to grow his following… what a shame

Attachments

• 92C840A5-7EBA-42E3-AC9B-EE9B5A6BC788.png
    92C840A5-7EBA-42E3-AC9B-EE9B5A6BC788.png
    632.3 KB · Views: 50
It's crazy. This figure is pretty much sold out everywhere in Europe.
Not even many offers on eBay.
Had to go with Sideshow. Seems like it's gonna be the most expensive figure in my collection...

Last edited:
Back