1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think either are accurate to how they're assembled. The DX19 went back to just plugging the accessories right into the belt. The actual belt has clips where the accessories connect to like the Armory version.

These shots aren’t full body but supposedly they are both standing on the same surface with no bases. It looks kinda shocking in comparison.
View attachment 572880
View attachment 572881
I guess it’s pretty accurate but Batafflacks fake muscle suit gives him the shoulder height of a much taller person.

This also confirms Justin devours shadow souls to grow his following… what a shame
I'd take the height differances with a pinch of salt. HT are all over the place when it comes to scale.
BVS is too tall, MOS is too tall as well. Then there's Bane and Scarecrow, and Keaton Bats, all too tall...

I don't think either are accurate to how they're assembled. The DX19 went back to just plugging the accessories right into the belt. The actual belt has clips where the accessories connect to like the Armory version.
I never owned the Armory version. So the belt on the Armory version has the same clip-on technic as the 1/4 scale version? Strange why they couldn't just reuse it again?

Yes. Although the 1/4th is slightly more accurate because it's easier to do in that scale.

HT always seem to do little things like this; not include stuff from older releases to maybe make them have some sort of value. The DX12 has a clean belt with magnets where the sticky bomb gun attaches to, the DX19/Armory does not. The DX02 has the bat backpack, the new releases do not. ETC.

Last edited:
It's crazy. This figure is pretty much sold out everywhere in Europe.
Not even many offers on eBay.
Had to go with Sideshow. Seems like it's gonna be the most expensive figure in my collection...
yea I'm starting to wonder if I should go ahead and use my $100 in RPs on this instead of saving them for the War Machine MK1 reissue.
Damn the daft toys bale suit I was looking on giant toy sold out too
The DafToys Bale suit ended up being way oversized. Ended up looking like a kid trying to fit in his dad's clothes.

I'm actually bored of the suit look for Bruce, I'd like to find parts to customize something close to this look for use with the Wayne head.

the-dark-knight-christian-bale-as-bruce-wayne-and-michael-caine-as-alfred.jpg

yea I'm starting to wonder if I should go ahead and use my $100 in RPs on this instead of saving them for the War Machine MK1 reissue.

The DafToys Bale suit ended up being way oversized. Ended up looking like a kid trying to fit in his dad's clothes.
Yeah idk if anyone excited about that suit has seen the final product on a figure. I got it and thought I was being pranked it was so bad. Way worse than any Hot Toys suit.

I'm actually bored of the suit look for Bruce, I'd like to find parts to customize something close to this look for use with the Wayne head.

I agree, suit Bruce is a different persona than casual clothing Bruce. I wish someone would do another run of his Motorcycle jacket.

Paid off! Now it's on preparing for shipping status. Definitely can't wait to get him in Finally I'll own this Batman on my shelf.

I agree about the suit look being a bit boring at this point. You kind of need a really well tailored suit like the custom ones to make that one work IMO. I actually really dig the simple TDKR black shirt and shorts look when he gets the fancy knee brace

Last edited:
Back