1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone hav pictures of the daftoys suit?
If you're talking about the Bale suit, quick google search does the trick. It's pretty bad.
1-6-Daftoys-EX01-Batman-Wayne-Suits-Unpainted.jpg

1-6-Scale-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-Daftoys-12-Inch.jpg

proto vs production:
DAFTOYS-Bale-Batman-The-Dark-Knight-EX01-1-6.jpg

That last pic is deceptive, I'd say it still looks worse than that in person. I want to be extremely clear this isn't "I only buy Toribox HT is all crap" style criticism. The suit is bad by any measure. It doesn't even appear to be an attempt at a modern western (meaning American/European not cowboys) style suit. The lapel shape, armholes, shoulders, everything is just wonky.

That last pic is deceptive, I'd say it still looks worse than that in person. I want to be extremely clear this isn't "I only buy Toribox HT is all crap" style criticism. The suit is bad by any measure. It doesn't even appear to be an attempt at a modern western (meaning American/European not cowboys) style suit. The lapel shape, armholes, shoulders, everything is just wonky.
Yea I think without being able to see the head and hands, it can def be deceptive, though I think the really oversized jacket still and shirt collar still shines through. The other two with the headsculpts show just how ill fitting this thing is. They just aren't good at making suits IMO. They're LaLa Land Sebastian figure suffers from the same things this one does.

Poptoys make the best mass produced 1/6 suits IMO. Pretty sure they have made a comparable but not explicitly exact TDK Wayne suit at some point or another. With this figure finally released, it wouldn't surprise me if they eventually comes out with another.

Good grief the DX12 looks unsightly next to this figure. Might have to order this thing after all.

Back