1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got x 2 of every T-800, except for Genisys Arnold, never bought that one.

I built up all those TDK Batmen. I didn’t buy whole sets of DX19, not at $300.

Huzzah! That's quite a number of Batmen! Speaking for myself I also have indulged, I have four NIB DX19's plus two loose (not to mention the other TDKT Batman figures lol)

I didn't know you were still in the multiples game. I did it with Terminator and Robocop 10 years ago but I don't know that I could do it anymore. If InArt gets the classic licenses that'll be a test but I think 2 is the most of a single release I could stomach spending the money on now.

Ultimately I ended up boxing away lots of Terminator and....actually just one Robocop which I hadn't gone quite as overboard on.

I also do buy multiples of some figures too, if there's a figure I really, really like, I'd get a two, maybe even three. Of course getting just one (copy) of a particular figure also feels good. Though, there's some figures I go overboard on. Okay, maybe too overboard, such as Captain Marvel :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I figure you are the best person to ask:lol

Is the DX19 body compatible with the Armory/DX12 neck joint, boots, and gauntlets?

Yup, they’re all compatible. Half those ones you see are the Armory/DX12 with a DX19 head and cape.

The old DX12 and Armory belts fit the DX19’s waist too.

11560E68-4530-4CC8-9FB9-CA42E7D11B1E.jpeg
E762159F-7694-4A53-8C31-BBE4DB5C5AF2.jpeg
D7D143DA-94F8-4962-813B-98F58E63CBB1.png
21041078-4392-448B-8B63-8297A374B4D2.jpeg
8689A1CC-D8A1-4992-9A34-DB9CDA15901F.jpeg
E5EF4E63-4CAF-4D9E-A15D-DEBDC360D9BF.jpeg
621DAD1B-7E80-4C6B-BCD2-56419122DA71.jpeg

I need a bigger cowl for my Hong Kong Bruce. I’m using the empty armory cowl and it’s just too small.

Attachments

• C4D33BA6-E120-4FB6-AA8B-067083E9029E.jpeg
    C4D33BA6-E120-4FB6-AA8B-067083E9029E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 17E9A149-AF15-4699-87B5-E091DFD79D4F.jpeg
    17E9A149-AF15-4699-87B5-E091DFD79D4F.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
Yup, they’re all compatible. Half those ones you see are the Armory/DX12 with a DX19 head and cape.

The old DX12 and Armory belts fit the DX19’s waist too.

I need a bigger cowl for my Hong Kong Bruce. I’m using the empty armory cowl and it’s just too small.
Genuinely curious, why did you get so many TDK Batman figures? Just out of love for the character/figure?

Think that might be the most I've seen someone have of the same figure but then again the Terminator side of things on this forum can probably give you a run for your money. :lol

Just can’t unsee that knee pad that’s halfway up his thigh
If I’m honest I really wish a figure company would implement bodies with more natural joints. Double hinge knees can look so awkward and IMO are unnecessary if you can hide the joint in a suit. Just make the back of a single jointed knee thin enough to get full ROM.

I think Phicen bodies work a bit more like that.

Got my pieces from OT in Tuesday it took a while but I managed to get my Batman put together with all the new stuff. New shoulder pads, new neck, and Cowl. This figure is now a beast. I think I'm goanna buy another Dx19 to keep stock.
Need to see photos!

nice pics Rory!

I definitely love when ppl say "low quality phone pics" and yet they look way better than what I could do with my phone :lol Some how, my phone pics still come out looking like they're from a 2000s flip phone even though I have the 13pro :slap

I love recreating the Hong Kong scene

Great posing as always! :clap I appreciate those who pose the heck outta their figures and showcase what the figures are capable of. Though for me, for most of my figures, I don't dare do more than a slight elbow bend :lol

On that note, OT, since it looks like the figure can get a great range of motion in the legs, do you think it's feasible to put Batman in a seated position, to recreate the interrogation scene (more specifically when Batman's seated across the Joker as opposed to Batman standing behind him)?

Great posing as always! :clap I appreciate those who pose the heck outta their figures and showcase what the figures are capable of. Though for me, for most of my figures, I don't dare do more than a slight elbow bend :lol

On that note, OT, since it looks like the figure can get a great range of motion in the legs, do you think it's feasible to put Batman in a seated position, to recreate the interrogation scene (more specifically when Batman's seated across the Joker as opposed to Batman standing behind him)?
Possible, yes absolutely. Advisable? No. This leg armor has creased like I’ve never seen, it may go away if left for a few minutes but I left this figure in this pose for weeks and then put it on the batpod and the legs look terrible at the hips now.

Back