1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unmasked Bruce Wayne head sculpt is fantastic, it's just so good in my opinion. I think is some ways it looks reminiscent to the QS001/QS019's head too.

5j7AjLE.jpg

79Jvvbk.jpg

uHGuFJR.jpg

1UjxjFR.jpg

fVTbfiz.jpg

tPRbNkk.jpg

wWrmokp.jpg

coomodel bd002 and poptoys x33 is a good combo, currently poptoys is making x36 and x37 there are 8 different suits to pick

I feel most of the suits being done by Pop toys are Iron man based. Unless there are some bruce wayne ones I don't recognize.

I feel most of the suits being done by Pop toys are Iron man based. Unless there are some bruce wayne ones I don't recognize.
the poptoys x33 is bruce based, they have pics of it with the bruce wayne headsculpt but yes you are right most of them are iron man

the poptoys x33 is bruce based, they have pics of it with the bruce wayne headsculpt but yes you are right most of them are iron man
Wasn't that the one that already sold out and now is hard to find. Ironically I had a chance to get one of them and then once the Dx19 released, it was sold out. Lol

Wasn't that the one that already sold out and now is hard to find. Ironically I had a chance to get one of them and then once the Dx19 released, it was sold out. Lol
yeah the x33 is sold out now and goes for a lot of $, which is why x36/x37 is a good choice despite being iron man focused

You can thank me. I think I got the last one at retail price out there and then hyped it up too and where it was previously kind of unknown I feel like a lot of people are after one now.

You can thank me. I think I got the last one at retail price out there and then hyped it up too and where it was previously kind of unknown I feel like a lot of people are after one now.
It sold out where I was getting it right before you mentioned getting one from ebay. I had the last one in my cart at TNS figures then after the figure released it was gone. And yup you hyped it up even more right after and boom double the price. 😭 Lol though I'm tempted to get that new third party Bruce Wayne with TDKR grey suit and cane.

Anyone buy three DX19s? One to open, one as a backup in case the first one is defective and you can't get a replacement & one to keep sealed until it appreciates to $1,000,000 on eBay. :LOL:

I still cant tell if the lower body looks strange or if people are placing the belt too high.

I forgot to lower the belt on mine when I took the pics of him next to WW :lol I've since swapped the DX19's belt with the clean Armory belt and have it placed more appropriately.

Back