Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if they will do that. Summer Exclusives are usually figures without head sculpts or reuse/repainted headsculpts. It would be a waste to do all that work for the headsculpt and sell it as an exclusive. If Cobb Vanth shows up in BoBF and they release that first, I can see the armoured one as an exclusive.
Cyborg, Mando Luke and Cable the last two years. "Summer Showcase" is the proper term now I guess instead of "Summer Exclusive".

The fact HT went back and gave us 2 Mando releases instead of anything BOBF is pretty glaring how the show is doing poorly and not being received well. Hoping that changes in the final 2 episodes but I won’t hold my breathe.

I’d be shocked if they renew Boba for S2. Poor Temeura Morrison, I’m sure he wanted this show to be great and do the character proud

Yeah I feel bad for both Morrison and Wen, as they both clearly love the hell out of being in the SW universe and having their own TV series. And I'm sure they would have been phenomenal in a better storyline that actually did justice to their characters.

It's a good bet that Fennec at least will pop up in many other shows since she's highly adaptable that way, and is such a fan favorite.

The show is absolutely terrible and I'm sure Morrison is a nice guy but his acting is pretty bad too. He was a total miscast for Boba Fett at this point of his life but it's difficult to know exactly how much blame should be assigned to whom. For example we don't know if he wanted to keep taking his helmet off or if he was told to do it, but the storyline surely has not done him any favors.

The only good thing about this show is episode 5(err Mando season 3 episode 1) and Morrison laughably doesn't even appear which isn't exactly a coincidence.

The fact HT went back and gave us 2 Mando releases instead of anything BOBF is pretty glaring how the show is doing poorly and not being received well. Hoping that changes in the final 2 episodes but I won’t hold my breathe.

I’d be shocked if they renew Boba for S2. Poor Temeura Morrison, I’m sure he wanted this show to be great and do the character proud

I wouldn't say that, Hot Toys probably only got a select number of designs/concept art prior to the show. Mando only had 3 or 4 figures come out during its Season 1 airing as well, with 2 of them, OG Mando and IG-11, going up prior to series starting. Most of Mando figures have come after the season was done airing.

They probably don't have much to go off at the moment as Lucasfilm was pretty tight lipped about the show. Not like there is much to make right now anyway.

While someone who is also disappointed in the series, the only character I would get right now is Black Krrsantan.

Yeah I feel bad for both Morrison and Wen, as they both clearly love the hell out of being in the SW universe and having their own TV series. And I'm sure they would have been phenomenal in a better storyline that actually did justice to their characters.

It's a good bet that Fennec at least will pop up in many other shows since she's highly adaptable that way, and is such a fan favorite.
I would really love to know the real story behind it. Whether Faverau really wrote it like this, or if the Mando S2 Fett kick-ass episode was too much for Disney and they dictated a more mellow less violent series ?

Regardless, something tells me that we'll be seeing this GIF throughout this forum for the foreseeable. :lol

The artistic change of camera angle, while Boba is hopping on a swoop-bike, to a Tuskenlike view really made this one of the best and most cinematic scenes in all of Star Wars :lol

Should be in instant ban. @matticus :acme:wink1:
Exactly, where are the mods !! :rotfl

giphy.gif

boba-fett-book-of-boba-fett.gif

Back