Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that they'll throw in the kitchen sink full of fan service, in the last episodes.

ESB bounty hunters? Check.
More CW characters? Check.
Cobb? Check.
Mando? Check.
Han Solo and Chewie sweeping in on the Falcon? I wouldn't be surprised...

Could happen but assuming there’s going to be a big guest (other than Mando) or multiples like the ESB bounty hunters seems like we are setting ourselves up for disappointment.

it just seems like a really familiar scenario like everyone thought Cap would show up in Falcon and the Winter Soldier or that Myphisto was appearing in various shows.

That said it could happen, out of all the D+ shows Mando is the only one who has pulled in a big guest appearance.

Watch ep 6 & 7 will be 28mins each
tumblr_m1zks7jFvU1qmunhzo2_500.gif

Could happen but assuming there’s going to be a big guest (other than Mando) or multiples like the ESB bounty hunters seems like we are setting ourselves up for disappointment.

Other than them teasing Boba in Mando season 1, has ANY fan theory in Star Wars ever happened? Nik Sant as Captain Rex maybe?

I feel like they purposely don't do any of the popular theories just to mess with the fans. It's like speculating is taboo with them and they always want to see like they'll always outsmart us.

Honestly at this point, killing Boba may be for the best just to end all this embarrassment. How there's so many people just blindly loving this show is beyond me.
Apparently its good because “character development”, but the character development isn’t even good :lol

Back