• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Beskar Mando TMS015 with Child Deluxe, Boba Fett 40th Anniversary Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spekerol

Yoooo Joe!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
In a galaxy far, far away called Tampa Florida
As listed

Hot Toys TMS015 Deluxe Mandalorian With Child

For Sale Hot Toys Mandalorian and Child Deluxe Set TMS015 Figure has never been displayed I did cut the white fat suit underneath in arms and legs joint areas to free up range of motion and articulation but fat suit is still intact so it?s a minor mod to buyers benefit. Nothing else has been done to the figure. No issues, like. New condition accept for minor fat suit mod. No accessories have been used or removed. No tax, no PayPal fees and free shipping included.

$320 shipped PayPal fees included

5A556378-E6E1-41B0-9FFD-7B209B3CA40D.jpg

Hot Toys Boba Fett Deluxe 40th Anniversary
Complete no issues. added Eva foam on arms and legs and chest to fill him out a bit. Nothing else removed or done to him
Hot Toys Boba Fett 40th Anniversary Edition body mod 2.0 After seeing the Mando Fett size as a figure. I really wanted Boba Fett to embody Temuera Morrison?s Physique instead of the Jeremy Bullock slimmer look. So I took everything off carefully and went back and added just some 2.0 size Eva foam to the top of the chest sides of the torso and just under the diaphragm as well as the upper arms and forearms to prevent the gauntlets from sliding around. The body was super sturdy and tight to begin with. It?s not a huge difference by photos but in hand and visually on shelf you can tell he has a little more weight to his presence. Temuera is not tall or huge guy by any means but he is 5?7 and he is stocky for that. I?m really pleased with how it turned out! Also I used bigger black hand legs and added a sticky magnet to the back of his armor and green jet pack. Comes complete with box and all accessories.

$300 shipped PayPal fees included

AF1E7354-7B95-421A-8C3E-6D80C9C4EDD2.jpg
1C498199-990A-418F-B46C-F15531BC3814.jpeg
C3464C3F-A1D4-4D55-A7FF-1BBFD36E71D7.jpg
3A085DB8-4198-4ACE-804E-EC24210A689D.jpg

Back