1/6 Hot Toys - The Book of Boba Fett: R5-D4, Pit Droid and BD-72 set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
pit.jpg

mg2.jpg

Official release photos begin here:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...oid-and-bd-72-set.246384/page-3#post-10779359
410377-310782756-468822661948418-1514228366520865475-n-2.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t see the Pit Droid there. If there was a package of like two Pit Droids and BD-72 I’d be interested depending on the price. Maybe throw in Gonk too (I know they made it previously but I never got the set with it and the Jawa).

Scraping the bottom of the BOBF barrel. No Gamorreans (even though they look, well, you know), no Pykes, no Tusken Clan, no Massiff, no Bib. What's next, Jabba's Palace kitchen droid?!
Would so love an OG Gamorrean. I bet if Sideshow announced they were re-issuing their OG version, Hot Toys would be all over it.

But not those skinny Mando ones !!

My wife and I love droids so I would honestly pick up a couple of these sets if made.

But man it's rough when you get excited for a brief moment for a collectible you know is not going to be made. :lol

I'm happy enough with the old Hasbro pit droids. This is really unnecessary, but easy for HT. HT now looking for any cop out they can find to not make Star Wars head sculpts while still pushing out Star Wars product.

Back