Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be in instant ban. @matticus :acme:wink1:
Use a phone on this forum instead, you won’t see it then ;)

Exactly, where are the mods !! :rotfl

giphy.gif

boba-fett-book-of-boba-fett.gif
6018060e2a1b91b2619d3f6304fd0d0ea9f4a63b.gifv

I remember Heavy Mando was released like 1 week after his debut in episode 3.

Yup and Remnant Trooper was released the last week or so of Season 1, then the rest came out after the season.

Mando Season 2 has Tusken, Gideon and Transport Trooper during the season, then that huge influx of figures after Season 2 aired early last year.

If the other companies aren't releasing BoBF figures, they probably aren't getting the specs from Lucusfilm yet. HT will likely play it safe and announce Boba after the show to see if they can do the 1/6 Rancor? lol

If the other companies aren't releasing BoBF figures, they probably aren't getting the specs from Lucusfilm yet. HT will likely play it safe and announce Boba after the show to see if they can do the 1/6 Rancor? lol

I think they also have the problem that BoBF Boba and clean armor Boba from Mando are so similar and not worth revisiting just yet, so were kinda just stuck with Fennec until after the season.

Will probably be the same with Kenobi and then Cassian later this year.

I would really love to know the real story behind it. Whether Faverau really wrote it like this, or if the Mando S2 Fett kick-ass episode was too much for Disney and they dictated a more mellow less violent series ?
I honestly don't think it's a Disney thing. I think it was just a misguided attempt to make Boba this more relatable and soulful character on some new life's journey in order to differentiate him more from Mando. Especially since that show already did the Boba Fett thing so well for 2 seasons.

And they probably also thought that watching Boba struggle and get his ass kicked more in the early episodes would make his big comeback at the end even more thrilling.

I honestly don't think it's a Disney thing. I think it was just a misguided attempt to make Boba this more relatable and soulful character on some new life's journey in order to differentiate him more from Mando. Especially since that show already did the Boba Fett thing so well for 2 seasons.

And they probably also thought that watching Boba struggle and get his ass kicked more in the early episodes would make his big comeback at the end even more thrilling.
I love my space faring clone bounty hunters to be relatable.

I think they also have the problem that BoBF Boba and clean armor Boba from Mando are so similar and not worth revisiting just yet, so were kinda just stuck with Fennec until after the season.

Will probably be the same with Kenobi and then Cassian later this year.

I feel that if they wait on Obi Wan, he has the potential to make the DX line. His design looks fairly complicated based on the concept art and it is Obi Wan. I guess it boils down to how much Howard likes Obi Wan and how the show does.

I feel that if they wait on Obi Wan, he has the potential to make the DX line. His design looks fairly complicated based on the concept art and it is Obi Wan. I guess it boils down to how much Howard likes Obi Wan and how the show does.

I was mostly talking about the shows and their lines in general, with most figures coming out after the show, but I could see that, based off the concept art at least that we've seen.

It is hard for these companies to release merchandise as the show airs because Lucasfilm is airtight about everything nowadays, I just see that continuing with Cassian and Kenobi.

Nah Lucasfilm just loves destroying legacy characters. They have done so with Luke, Han, Leia, R2, and now Fett.

Uhhh did you see the beginning of episode 5 lolz?
Yeah that should put to rest the speculation that Disney wouldn't allow for graphic violence in these shows. But it is truly baffling that no one involved in the show appeared to consider that, perhaps somewhere in the first five episodes of his own show, maybe Boba himself ought to have a moment or two akin to what the guest star in episode five got the moment he walked into a scene?

Back