1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They forgot the matte paint. Maybe it’s just a factory mistake again… Like they forgot the grey/blue paint on robochrome…
🤔

Last edited:
I don’t think these suits were ever painted. I think they’re cast in a rubber of the color that they are. I suspect the formula of the rubber has changed since the MMS67… probably because of the usual suspects on sideshowfreaks complaining about dust or something. Now because two people couldn’t be bothered to get some masking tape or sticky tack and dust their figures we all get stuck with a shiny one instead… 🙃

Well I can't see any difference between HT and this one a client sent me way back.
Screenshot_20221212_112446.jpg

Obviously kidding, HT sucks.
The funny thing is mms67 is rising and can be seen on eBay at around 400/500€... ridiculous.

Well I had the older release that could no stand on its own due to ankles. I sold it to get this one, so I am going to stick with it to have a Begins suit.

So true. If hot toys themselves are to ashamed to show off their own product , I would be more ashamed of any guest coming into my home and asking how much I paid for this garbage

Waiting for mine to arrive Friday so I can get a return, needed a bat pod anyways.

Just back to ask why Hot Toys didn't show this on Facebook? I only saw a in hand sale post on FB to know it was released, strange.

Also how the hell are they releasing like 7 items in the space of two weeks?!

So true. If hot toys themselves are to ashamed to show off their own product , I would be more ashamed of any guest coming into my home and asking how much I paid for this garbage

Waiting for mine to arrive Friday so I can get a return, needed a bat pod anyways.
I think getting them and THEN returning them will send a better message. Sideshow will call hit toys ummm hello hot toys people keep sending back the doc browns and batman begins figures 🤬

Just back to ask why Hot Toys didn't show this on Facebook? I only saw a in hand sale post on FB to know it was released, strange.

Also how the hell are they releasing like 7 items in the space of two weeks?!
They are ashamed of it

As much as I like to ridicule HT for this figure, perhaps it does help to bring a bit of positivity to this thread and give some hope to those of you who are still actually getting this figure. In the right lighting and posed properly this figure can still look good.

This was my initial display back in 2008:
View attachment 612152

And this was after I made a custom cape for him in 2011. If you put the cape over the cowl (to actually be more movie accurate), it will hide the long neck some more.
View attachment 612154

Nice pics and setup! The figure looks pretty good there. I'm leaning on picking this one up to have it in Batman's first night out gear, personally.

Nice pics and setup! The figure looks pretty good there. I'm leaning on picking this one up to have it in Batman's first night out gear, personally.
I'll probably still get it because I'm an idiot :rolleyes:

Hot Toys don't deserve my money but Batman Begins is my favourite ever Batsuit. I need it in 1/6 scale. Custom cape and cowl will fix a lot of the issues but no idea what to do about the shiny suit. Just live with it I guess.

I'll probably still get it because I'm an idiot :rolleyes:

Hot Toys don't deserve my money but Batman Begins is my favourite ever Batsuit. I need it in 1/6 scale. Custom cape and cowl will fix a lot of the issues but no idea what to do about the shiny suit. Just live with it I guess.

I totally understand, we've been deprived of revised/great BB figures that we'd be willing to take whatever they put out, even if it's a figure such as this rerelease. Of course I'm grateful to have the 1/4 and I enjoy it immensely, but I'd also like some 1/6 BB in the collection as well :)

Interesting how HT just passed this one over for "blogger pics" and went right on to NWH Spidey :lol
I was told they never do blogger photos for exclusives. This got me thinking, most exclusives are just repaint variant crap, so this is really no different. This is Hot Toys saying we don’t care about Begins enough to invest in an official release but here’s the old one again if anyone wants it.

Viewed through that lens it’s less infuriating, but should be cheaper IMO.

I was told they never do blogger photos for exclusives. This got me thinking, most exclusives are just repaint variant crap, so this is really no different. This is Hot Toys saying we don’t care about Begins enough to invest in an official release but here’s the old one again if anyone wants it.

Viewed through that lens it’s less infuriating, but should be cheaper IMO.
Not sure how true it is that they don’t do blogger pics of exclusives as they’ve done them recently for the store exclusive Mark 5 reissue, exclusive Mark 46 reissue and exclusive stealth strike Cap. Though I don’t think they did any for the exclusive holographic mark 85 so who knows how they choose really 🤔 :LOL:

Not sure how true it is that they don’t do blogger pics of exclusives as they’ve done them recently for the store exclusive Mark 5 reissue, exclusive Mark 46 reissue and exclusive stealth strike Cap. Though I don’t think they did any for the exclusive holographic mark 85 so who knows how they choose really 🤔 :LOL:
Well there are a lot of opinions on here about the person who told me that and they are reluctant to criticize anything so idk, I took them at their word because I barely follow 80% of Hot Toys stuff,

Back