ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the 1/4 Enterbay figure is actually based on the suit Batman wore at the very beginning of The Dark Knight, not the one from Batman Begins, because even though they look very similar, the cowls look slightly different......:)

Hello Everyone!

I am finally thinking of getting him. Would like to know if I should ask any specific questions from the seller regarding its overall condition, rubber, etc.? Can only make out so much from the pics.

Also, those who already have him, did you see anything going bad in all these years? I heard about magnets not working and joints.

Its been more than a decade he was released and I'd just like to be as cautious as I can before I spend the money.

Thanks a lot for all your help!

Aaaah , The enterbay bats ... it's still a Beauty

For You're question

1- the figure wears the best rubber suit I have ever seen on a figure, mine it's still in prime condition

2- magnets are ok just a little bit tricky to use

3- the only thing that you need to check are the arms joints, it's pretty common on this figure to get a broken arm

I

Attachments

• IMG_20210713_105358.jpg
    IMG_20210713_105358.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Aaaah , The enterbay bats ... it's still a Beauty

For You're question

1- the figure wears the best rubber suit I have ever seen on a figure, mine it's still in prime condition

2- magnets are ok just a little bit tricky to use

3- the only thing that you need to check are the arms joints, it's pretty common on this figure to get a broken arm

I
Thanks a lot for the pointers, OmarColeccionador. Big help! : )

Back