1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they announce an Origins Batman they should do it quickly, because I'm gathering cash for the Knight one I missed, and I wouldn't mind skipp on an extra 200$ and just buying AO Batman. As for AC, dunno, I can see them doing Harley because she sells. And people like Penguin and Riddler had better outfits there. But someone like Catwoman will certainly be the Knight version, yeah (which I prefer, really).

You're right about Penguin, but I wouldn't be so optimist about AC Harley... and no idea about Riddler, AC is my favorite outfit, but AK would be cool too

You're right about Penguin, but I wouldn't be so optimist about AC Harley... and no idea about Riddler, AC is my favorite outfit, but AK would be cool too

Eh, dunno. They made an Asylum Joker pretty much alongside the Arkham Knight and City Batman. I think it's just them picking what works best. And Harley sells, so why not make extra outfits? Yeah, Ivy and Catwoman will get the Knight treatment because the in-game models are much better and the costumes are pretty much the same, but for someone like the Penguin or the Riddler, who weren't really recognizable in their AK incarnations, they could easily just do the AC versions and call it a day. We'll see, anyhow. I'm just glad the line is not dead.

I guess I'm in the minority in preferring Arkham City Catwoman. She looked way better than in Knight to me.

Riddler and Penguin look pretty horrible in AK so I hope they go with something closer to their comic look.

Next figure I'd like to see Mr Freeze or Catwoman but any other new characters I'll be happy with.

I guess I'm in the minority in preferring Arkham City Catwoman. She looked way better than in Knight to me.
AC Catwoman had more mascara around her eyes and a bit of a more "comic book-y" headgear, plus a more revealing bust:

AK Catwoman I feel is better because the face is more detailed/realistic and has more "refined" characteristics. I find the AC one more "pudgy" compared to that. The suit remains virtually the same:

catwoman-arkham-knight-1.jpg

I'd be fine with either, but I assume they'd go with AK since the more detailed in-game model would be better to work with.

Riddler and Penguin look pretty horrible in AK so I hope they go with something closer to their comic look.
Yeah, I have to agree. "Jigsaw Riddler" would make for a fun variant, but I'd prefer the AC version. It's not exactly comic accurate either, but it's closer. Penguin looked just like a regular fat mobster in AK, so needles to say I'd prefer the AC version.

Next figure I'd like to see Mr Freeze or Catwoman but any other new characters I'll be happy with.
I'd want a Red Hood first and foremost. AK Scarecrow had a great look as well. I'd prefer if they got the more "normal" figures out of the gate first before moving on to 400$+ ones like Freeze. A new game is supposed to be announced as well, so who knows what new designs will come.

I'd be fine with either, but I assume they'd go with AK since the more detailed in-game model would be better to work with.

I think you're on the right track with the models being higher res and thus easier to work with. HT is about details and realism and the more there is to reference the more likely a candidate it is for release.

AK Scarecrow had a great look as well. I'd prefer if they got the more "normal" figures out of the gate first before moving on to 400$+ ones like Freeze. A new game is supposed to be announced as well, so who knows what new designs will come.
I would love to see an AK scarecrow. That's actually a genuinely creepy design compared to the AA version. I think of all the releases, Scarecrow is really up there for me.

Really though, since we got Barbara, I'm pretty much happy with whatever they do. She was the priority, but I think Catwoman definitely should be high on the list.

Total pipe dream: Gordon with the Batsignal. But from what I've seen this sub ****s on the TDK version of that set (because reasons) so if that's representative of a bigger picture then that's that.

I think you're on the right track with the models being higher res and thus easier to work with. HT is about details and realism and the more there is to reference the more likely a candidate it is for release.
Pretty much.

I would love to see an AK scarecrow. That's actually a genuinely creepy design compared to the AA version. I think of all the releases, Scarecrow is really up there for me.
Yeah, AK Scarecrow is a great design IMHO. AA was alright for what it was, but the AK one was pretty much perfect.

Really though, since we got Barbara, I'm pretty much happy with whatever they do. She was the priority, but I think Catwoman definitely should be high on the list.
I put in a PO for Babs mostly because I don't think we're likely to get one anytime soon, and I'm going in with the intention of having a full Arkham shelf.

Total pipe dream: Gordon with the Batsignal. But from what I've seen this sub ****s on the TDK version of that set (because reasons) so if that's representative of a bigger picture then that's that.
Honestly, I'd leave such a set for last. If I already had all the major Batman Rogues plus the Bat-Family, I'd buy a Gordon to round up the collection. But if you put one out now, before Selina or Two-Face, I'd pass.

Honestly, I'd leave such a set for last. If I already had all the major Batman Rogues plus the Bat-Family, I'd buy a Gordon to round up the collection. But if you put one out now, before Selina or Two-Face, I'd pass.

Guess I'm in the minority then. I find some very interesting value in the Gordon-Bat interaction in Batman mythos and see it as a critical part of what I like to display. I'll definitely be going for that JazzInc bat-symbol since it's got the Arkham symbol swap out piece.

Guess I'm in the minority then. I find some very interesting value in the Gordon-Bat interaction in Batman mythos and see it as a critical part of what I like to display. I'll definitely be going for that JazzInc bat-symbol since it's got the Arkham symbol swap out piece.

Me too, but I'd sooner buy the more Cape-y characters than a "civilian". It's the same with Alfred. If I had to choose between buying him or someone like Red Hood, I'd go with Jason regardless of how important Alfred is to the mythos. I'd get him later.

If HT came out with some DX Iron Man with Tony, an updated MK3, a gantry or something, I'd buy it. Or with an Arkham-Based "Armory" with Bruce, I'd probably get that too. When Doom arrives in the MCU, I'll get all his figures, even if they include a Pre-Suited type of look. But they're the exceptions. It'd be hard to justify dropping 250$ on a civilian, unless I had already completed the line and they were the last ones left.

Me too, but I'd sooner buy the more Cape-y characters than a "civilian". It's the same with Alfred. If I had to choose between buying him or someone like Red Hood, I'd go with Jason regardless of how important Alfred is to the mythos. I'd get him later.

If HT came out with some DX Iron Man with Tony, an updated MK3, a gantry or something, I'd buy it. Or with an Arkham-Based "Armory" with Bruce, I'd probably get that too. When Doom arrives in the MCU, I'll get all his figures, even if they include a Pre-Suited type of look. But they're the exceptions. It'd be hard to justify dropping 250$ on a civilian, unless I had already completed the line and they were the last ones left.

Sure, I think it's a given we all would want the more flashy characters in the grand scheme of things, agreed. I built a Batfleck Bruce and it was a nice pairing to the BVS figure, but in the end I much preferred my display with a Harley. I'd still make the argument for a Gordon and signal atop my detolf...but as a critical addition, perhaps not in place of something like a Catwoman.

Sure, I think it's a given we all would want the more flashy characters in the grand scheme of things, agreed. I built a Batfleck Bruce and it was a nice pairing to the BVS figure, but in the end I much preferred my display with a Harley. I'd still make the argument for a Gordon and signal atop my detolf...but as a critical addition, perhaps not in place of something like a Catwoman.

Yeah, that's more or less what I'm saying. We are talking about 12" 250$ figures here. A middle aged cop or a butler aren't exactly high on my list when I could spend that cash on say, Ras or Talia. I'd buy them only if I had 10+ other figures of the line and just wanted to complete it. But, I'd give 250$ more easily for someone like Don Draper or a John Constantine because, plain clothes or not, they were the protagonists of their show/book.

Ok, I have to admit, this Batgirl is starting to grow on me. I have not played the game, but have seen clips on YouTube. She is a total bada$$! I hope the posability is decent. The smirk is just icing on the cake. With the Batgirl movie now shelved, this seems like the safest bet to ever get a Batgirl figure from HT! I am saving up my points for BW for now. With this not coming out for quite some time, I think I have time to stew over this. I will definitely order a AK Catwoman in a heartbeat!

Ok, I have to admit, this Batgirl is starting to grow on me. I have not played the game, but have seen clips on YouTube. She is a total bada$$! I hope the posability is decent. The smirk is just icing on the cake. With the Batgirl movie now shelved, this seems like the safest bet to ever get a Batgirl figure from HT! I am saving up my points for BW for now. With this not coming out for quite some time, I think I have time to stew over this. I will definitely order a AK Catwoman in a heartbeat!
That was more or less my line of thinking too. In the new movie Gordon is played by Jeffrey Wright, so even if she appears, she'll surely not be comic-accurate. So it's your safest bet at getting a Babs. I'm not the world's biggest Batgirl fan, but I figure she'll look great on a shelf. I hope they announce a Red Hood too, so I can have them plus Batman (I never really liked Drake so no Robin needed, and the Nightwing costumes are pretty bad). Add a Joker, a Catwoman, maybe a classic Harley, a Scarecrow and a Two-Face, maybe an Ivy, and that's enough for an Arkham shelf for me.

That was more or less my line of thinking too. In the new movie Gordon is played by Jeffrey Wright, so even if she appears, she'll surely not be comic-accurate. So it's your safest bet at getting a Babs. I'm not the world's biggest Batgirl fan, but I figure she'll look great on a shelf. I hope they announce a Red Hood too, so I can have them plus Batman (I never really liked Drake so no Robin needed, and the Nightwing costumes are pretty bad). Add a Joker, a Catwoman, maybe a classic Harley, a Scarecrow and a Two-Face, maybe an Ivy, and that's enough for an Arkham shelf for me.

According to Grace Randolph, so probably not true lol, WB are planning a Batgirl movie but with a different actor playing Gordon.

The Batman movie exists in a different continuity to everything else.

That?s weird. Thought they wanted a connected universe but not the Snyder verse

A86351A6-F263-4326-A724-03B9A0B25BF0.jpeg
Looking back at this picture from August 2018 (That was such a long time ago...), it seems HT is now skipping quite a few weapons for her release!!! *sigh* (I’m not talking about the Jack-in-the-box that now belongs to Harley...)

Looking back at this picture from August 2018 (That was such a long time ago...), it seems HT is now skipping quite a few weapons for her release!!! *sigh* (I’m not talking about the Jack-in-the-box that now belongs to Harley...)

Looks like Deathstroke's claw thingy is mixed in with her stuff instead of being in front of him. I think Batgirl still comes with the rest aside from the afore mentioned jack-in-the-box. I don't like the reuse of the grapnel gun and batarangs. They could have at least done the tracking/mapping version of the batarang.

According to Grace Randolph, so probably not true lol, WB are planning a Batgirl movie but with a different actor playing Gordon.

The Batman movie exists in a different continuity to everything else.
JW has been confirmed by Matt Reeves: https://www.ign.com/articles/2020/01/07/the-batman-movie-cast-2021-robert-pattinson-zoe-kravitz-paul-dano

As for the "Batgirl Movie", they'll get around it during the same time as Letoker's solo and that Raid guy's Deathstroke...

EDIT: I see what you meant now, there's a new tweet by Grace. My bad, I thought you were referring to that one rumor from years ago. I don't buy it either, but we'll see.

That?s weird. Thought they wanted a connected universe but not the Snyder verse
A bit after BvS they went nuts and were "announcing" a different movie every other week. Naturally they've all been shelved. 'Memba the Non-GDT JL Dark ? 'Memba Green Lantern Corps ? Yeah...

Well, I got scared and cancelled mine. The fear of dropping 300 bucks on a figure that could deteriorate in a few months didn't sit well with me. I've already got a horror story of POing HT's Raimi Spider-Man, him arriving with a broken leg, and eventually breaking down and being destroyed and tossed to the trash. I still think about it sometimes... Anyway, with my completionist mentality, I'd need to get all the Arkham stuff, which brings up the question of whether HT would ever finish said line or if I'd end up with Babs, Harley and Robin or whatever, plus a Batman. And I'm not a big enough BatFan to risk that (I like the games and all, but I was a Spider-Kid and I don't even care much about him now; I've moved on to other things). Now, were Green Lantern to get some movies and figures, then I'd be in trouble...

Still, I do hope that it comes out good for the rest of you, since it's got potential and it is a really nice looking figure.

Back