1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mhm, yeah. Is there kind of movement possible in the torso? Hopefully comes with a two piece boot, can't really tell from the pictures.

Arkham Knight Batman has almost no possibility. This one does look like it can move a little but I wouldn't keep her in one for any period of time that bends the arms or torso.

I'll probably get this, too. I've been an Arkham fan since Day 1 (I remember my first customs with literal clay because I hadn't figured out Green Stuff and other types of sculpting material yet), and initially I passed on all that stuff from HT, because I remembered how long it took them to release City Batman and Joker after that Prototype Pic. But, since then they've made Batman (I regret passing on this one, so I might get the Prestige), Deathstroke (I kinda regret passing on that since I love Deathstroke, but the costume is just so bad), some repaints and Arkham Knight (no chance of buying this; I'm waiting for a proper Red Hood), and they've also shown off an AK Harley, so I figure that they're moving forward. I'd rather buy this rather than regret it down the line when they've made Nightwing and Catwoman and the others and I need to complete my BatFamily. And besides that, it's a nice figure, a redesign that I rather like (I'm a fan of tacticool when done properly) and I rarely get my figures out of the box, so articulation desn't bother me that much. Plus, with Hollywood's casting choices, it might be my only chance for a qt ginger Babs, so... Eh, when it goes up on PopCultcha I'll pay my deposit and be safe. With Corona and the like, I don't see it launching before August 2021.

Well, I POed this through Sideshow. Now the hunt for the older Arkham figures begins. Here's to hoping they make more and give us a satisfactory, at least, line.

Well, I POed this through Sideshow. Now the hunt for the older Arkham figures begins. Here's to hoping they make more and give us a satisfactory, at least, line.

I'm at the same boat, just bought Deathstroke this week
I really hope they make an AK Joker and Catwoman

The Asylum Joker is the best Joker HT have made in my view. Great sculpt, outfit and all the articulation you could want.

I'm at the same boat, just bought Deathstroke this week
I really hope they make an AK Joker and Catwoman
Personally I'm athering the cash for AK Batman. I don't know about Deathstroke. I love the character, but found the costume too clanky. I'm holding out hope that they might announce the new game and he'll appear with a sleeker outfit. I want a new Talia too. But we're talking about years and years of waiting. He's on the backburner for now.

But yeah, I need an AK Catwoman. I'd prefer an AC Harley too, as I never got into her AK look. Honestly, there are tons of characters to make, and I hope they keep going.

The Asylum Joker is the best Joker HT have made in my view. Great sculpt, outfit and all the articulation you could want.
I'm waiting in case they do an AK one with two headsculpts, maybe a more manic expression. But yeah, the AA figure is top notch as far as accuracy to the game goes.

I like it too. More than AA/AC anyhow. I know people have an attachment to the underpants, but they never worked with Batman IMHO.

I don't like his mouth and the eyes are like "high on Xanax"

That is a fair point, yeah. But I think that they were going for the "Smug" look he had in most promos:

e0ebb3f3d7740abc82dda349bda37e7c.jpg

Maybe they'll make a Knight version too, with a different expression and Infected HS as an extra/Sideshow Exclusive. What I wonder is if they make more figures, will they go with Knight or City ? As I've already said, I find AK Harley rather underwhelming, so I'll wait in case they come out with a City one. But for Catwoman and Icy I'm firmly in the Knight camp. Ivy esepecially since I don't like the green skin and I prefer her hair in Knight; they've got more style.

6671108-ivy.jpg

That is a fair point, yeah. But I think that they were going for the "Smug" look he had in most promos:

Maybe they'll make a Knight version too, with a different expression and Infected HS as an extra/Sideshow Exclusive. What I wonder is if they make more figures, will they go with Knight or City ? As I've already said, I find AK Harley rather underwhelming, so I'll wait in case they come out with a City one. But for Catwoman and Icy I'm firmly in the Knight camp. Ivy esepecially since I don't like the green skin and I prefer her hair in Knight; they've got more style.

I think you're right about Joker, but it is still a bad decision haha

My predictions for next figures are (after Harley, of course):
Origins Batman
Knight Scarecrow
Knight Catwoman

I don't think they'll come back for City, AK's designs are a little bit more realistic and attractive for HT

I think you're right about Joker, but it is still a bad decision haha

My predictions for next figures are (after Harley, of course):
Origins Batman
Knight Scarecrow
Knight Catwoman

I don't think they'll come back for City, AK's designs are a little bit more realistic and attractive for HT

If they announce an Origins Batman they should do it quickly, because I'm gathering cash for the Knight one I missed, and I wouldn't mind skipp on an extra 200$ and just buying AO Batman. As for AC, dunno, I can see them doing Harley because she sells. And people like Penguin and Riddler had better outfits there. But someone like Catwoman will certainly be the Knight version, yeah (which I prefer, really).

Back