1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the jack-in-the-box that was shown at a show got cut. Too bad, but I do like the remote hacking device.

Nothing like plunking down my money at least a year and a half in advance.

Reading the item description reminded me that I still need to finish the Batgirl mission.

Last edited:
Here come the "the arc of her buttcheek isn't screen accurate" posts.

I'm hyped and very happy this is a ways out. As long as she's getting made!

Of course the arc of her buttcheek is going to be wrong with this style of body construction. :rotfl

I put down my preorder. Hopefully won't find out later today that the previously shown jack-in-the-box is a Sideshow Exclusive.

Not a fan of the game versions of the characters, love the games, don't really give an f about these but happy for people who were waiting on this!

Now show some new goodies at the event tomorrow!

Was thinking the same
There is also a code there for HKD50 off your order too.

Us that for Batgirl & according to their calculator on site she should only cost ?166.00!!!!

Same...I might have to bite on SS price
Can't have one without the other

Neil
What's the code?

If you follow the link that was posted & click on Home to go to the home page the code is on there :)

Copied it below for you as well :)

Hope that helps buddy :)

Neil

Great, thanks Neil! I jumped straight to the Batgirl page and didn't go to the front. Appreciate your help!

It's up at Sideshow for those interested in getting it there.

Are you guys who are ordering from Toys Buying Agent going with first batch or later batch?

How is this Timcent store as far as being reliable?

I mean, they get to keep 50% of the purchase price, and it only seems they use PP. This thing comes out in like 1-1/2 years.......

Isn't PP backing only good for 6 months?

If I use my Amex with PP, am I good then?

How is this Timcent store as far as being reliable?

I mean, they get to keep 50% of the purchase price, and it only seems they use PP. This thing comes out in like 1-1/2 years.......

Isn't PP backing only good for 6 months?

If I use my Amex with PP, am I good then?

He's totally reliable. Others have been using him for years.

I got a package from him today actually. Damn thing was extremely well wrapped. Standard cardboard shipper, wrapped in bubble wrap and plastic paper stuff. Then inside the shipper the Hot Toys box was wrapped in bubble wrap again !

50% of the purchase price ?? Pick to pay 20% then. Paypal has pretty good issue resolution for the purchaser if something goes wrong anyway.

I guess you can link an Amex as a pay method with PP. I have my Mastercard linked.

First batch 100% paid. In their policies it says they will request the remaining payment upon release so I figure I'll probably get it a bit quicker by paying now.

Makes sense but it's a lot to pay up front for a figure we might not see for two years.

He's totally reliable. Others have been using him for years.

I got a package from him today actually. Damn thing was extremely well wrapped. Standard cardboard shipper, wrapped in bubble wrap and plastic paper stuff. Then inside the shipper the Hot Toys box was wrapped in bubble wrap again !

50% of the purchase price ?? Pick to pay 20% then. Paypal has pretty good issue resolution for the purchaser if something goes wrong anyway.

I guess you can link an Amex as a pay method with PP. I have my Mastercard linked.

Thanks for the info. I'll wait for ToyDojo to (hopefully) carry it or just go with BBTS. Savings are not that hot vs having peace of mind on something that far out anyway.

Makes sense but it's a lot to pay up front for a figure we might not see for two years.

To me it's simply pay it now or pay it later and I trust HT and Timcent to deliver. I've never had a problem with either. This way all I have to do is wait for it to eventually arrive.

Of course, this doesn't work if I change my mind about the product in the next 1.5+ years. I've continued to follow this product since the first pictures so it seems like a safe bet that I'll still want it once it finally comes out. I have to admit that I've lost a lot of interest in casual collecting with all of these 1+ year preorders. Now the only thing I actively follow is HT Arkham.

Last edited:
$243 for this actually feels fairly reasonable. I don’t have an Arkham Batman, but I still might get this because I like Batgirl and who knows when we’ll see her in a movie.

Technically, she falls in line closer with the Arkham City Batman figure than the Arkham Knight Batman figure as she was already a paraplegic in the all the main games.

Back