1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still see Oct on Sideshow's site. I wouldn't be surprised with Marvel and SW jumping ahead of the line.

This is the planned schedule...and for Batgirl a shop with good source confirmed that it was postponed too...

d2hq10.jpg

Last edited:
This is the planned schedule...and for Batgirl a shop with good source confirmed that it was postponed too...

d2hq10.jpg
This seems credible, but out of curiosity, where are you getting this information from?

Apparently bat girl and arkham knight Harley Quinn are releasing soon

There is a good amount of DC lined up for a release. Good to hear DC is getting some releases. The Batgirl certainly looks tempting to get. Can't believe 3 Harley's are due!

Just noticed this thread started in 2018 😂 knew it had been a long wait but damn. Three years assuming she does release in this final quarter.

I hope Nightwing doesn't take as long, if he even goes up for pre-order.

I really think this is one of Hot Toys best lines but boy is it a slow burn.

Just noticed this thread started in 2018 😂 knew it had been a long wait but damn. Three years assuming she does release in this final quarter.

I hope Nightwing doesn't take as long, if he even goes up for pre-order.

I really think this is one of Hot Toys best lines but boy is it a slow burn.
Guess there has been quite a few Batmans over the years but hard pressed for supporting characters and villains. Sick of Harley and Joker, how about Freeze, Ivy, Penguin, Riddler, Scarecrow?

Same w Spidey, just variations of SM Peter and Miles.

Got an email from Toyswonderland yesterday with the heading "Ahsoka Tano & Batgirl are next! Act fast, before they’re sold out!"

Not sure if they actually know that for sure or just guessing but I hope it's accurate. Batgirl went up for pre-order before Harley didn't she?

Only 11 more days to come out :ROFLMAO:

We haven't even seen final/blogger pics yet. I'll be surprised if she makes it this year.

Got an email from Toyswonderland yesterday with the heading "Ahsoka Tano & Batgirl are next! Act fast, before they’re sold out!"

Not sure if they actually know that for sure or just guessing but I hope it's accurate. Batgirl went up for pre-order before Harley didn't she?
This didn't age well lol

I'll never trust another insider or reseller that says something is next or coming soon. Everybody got this one wrong. Especially Toys Wonderland.
To be fair they are merely passing on 2nd hand information and always say to take it with a pinch of salt.

Back