1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think hot toys forgot they announced this and the Arkham knight Harley :lol

Probably! No sign of the Batman Beyond figure in the recent 'coming soon' image despite it having a 2020 release date. These will probably get long delays while they prioritize Marvel and Mandalorian stuff.

My hope that they will one day make an Arkham Knight Catwoman is slowly fading once again...Hopefully this one shows up on time (for a change)!

agreed, but I'd much prefer Arkham City Catwoman, my personal favorite look, which is even less likely. at least P1 has already done the AK version but there is not a single high end AC Catwoman figure or statue out there

I am on the fence about this and the Beyond. I have never played the game, but the Deathstroke figure is one of my favorites and I have always like Batgirl and Beyond is my favorite Batman, I just like him slimmer. But you cannot win them all

I am on the fence about this and the Beyond. I have never played the game, but the Deathstroke figure is one of my favorites and I have always like Batgirl and Beyond is my favorite Batman, I just like him slimmer. But you cannot win them all

I assume that's because this is Bruce in the Beyond suit rather than a genuine Terry Beyond figure.

I assume that's because this is Bruce in the Beyond suit rather than a genuine Terry Beyond figure.

Well, technically this suit is simply a "what if" suit in the Arkham games as it doesn't exist in the game universe and is an optional skin (costume) for players to put on, along with the Animated, 1966, 1989, 2008 and many more costumes troughout the series. The Batman in the games never had or will have this suit due to the story, and the design is Rocksteady's own take on the suit.

As for an actual, Animated Terry McGinnis Batman Beyond 1/6 figure, that has been teased my Mondo.

Well, technically this suit is simply a "what if" suit in the Arkham games as it doesn't exist in the game universe and is an optional skin (costume) for players to put on, along with the Animated, 1966, 1989, 2008 and many more costumes troughout the series. The Batman in the games never had or will have this suit due to the story, and the design is Rocksteady's own take on the suit.

As for an actual, Animated Terry McGinnis Batman Beyond 1/6 figure, that has been teased my Mondo.

Really. I am holding out for that one than. I hope there are no stupid shadows on it.

So I got the final payment push out email from SSC. With HT so backed up, I don’t think we will see this until 2022…I hope I am wrong, but not holding my breath!
Wow, might be a close call then. Really starting to see some late figs w Iron Patriot, EG Hulk, Pennywise. HT might be really backed up for a couple years now.

Really starting to warm up to this figure. Looks great and the Arkham games were epic. I want some Bat allies like her and Nightwing.

I think all DC figures are pretty much on an indefinite push back. HT main priority is getting out their Star Wars and Marvel figures. They could really care less about DC at the moment. It's like they have the license just to keep anyone else from making figures.

Supposedly Rex and Venom are up next. DC is dead in the water unless it is Batman so no rush on prioritizing anything. I would have thought simple Harley figures would be out by this point. This figure looks great and the amount of stitching on that leather suit looks incredibly difficult. Lucky to get this in hand before the new year.

I found a listing of HT POs from a year ago. From that listing, I can see that HT is currently releasing items that are quite a bit prior to this AK Batgirl. Given the holiday season is upon us soon, followed by Chinese New Year, I now have arrived at the conclusion that this figure will likely come out at the end of Q1 2022 😱

I think all DC figures are pretty much on an indefinite push back. HT main priority is getting out their Star Wars and Marvel figures. They could really care less about DC at the moment. It's like they have the license just to keep anyone else from making figures.
And reissues.

Back