Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.toys2.net <-- they should still have it and for a good price.

I really like this figure, i find it has a more better likeness in the cowl of bale then the new TDK version...if you own both, you might see what i mean..the Begins suit headsculpt of the cowl has the more pouty lips that Bale has sometimes..almost looks like he is thinking or pondering something.

Last edited:
https://www.toys2.net <-- they should still have it and for a good price.

I really like this figure, i find it has a more better likeness in the cowl of bale then the new TDK version...if you own both, you might see what i mean..the Begins suit headsculpt of the cowl has the more pouty lips that Bale has sometimes..almost looks like he is thinking or pondering something.
Thanks for that link. I appreciate it. I am going to pick one of these up eventually, as I think he just looks more bad @$$ than the Dark Knight version. But he's still a bit pricey at the place you linked when you take shipping into account. I need to start saving up, I guess. . .

No problem man, i am sure someone would had mentioned them on here if i had not, i really love this figure..
2ir2mm8.jpg

Well that sucks if your correct. Looks like I'm gonna have to pay a little extra to get one one of these days :monkey2

yeah, me too. after i've got the tdk batman and pre-ordered the br joker and bat-pod, i wish i also had pre-ordered the oc batman . :sick:monkey2

Last edited:
Mine has been lying on his back for about a month. I got tired of him falling (I refuse to use stands), so I just left him. Decided to mess with him last night. Posed him, and went out fully expecting him to be on his back again when I returned. To my surprise he was still standing, so I didn't touch him and snapped a pic.

2yv59ps.jpg

He was on his back when I came in for lunch today, however. I'm surprised he stood as long as he did seeing as the pose I had him in was pretty much a balancing act on one foot.
________
Weed

Last edited:
Mine has been lying on his back for about a month. I got tired of him falling (I refuse to use stands), so I just left him. Decided to mess with him last night. Posed him, and went out fully expecting him to be on his back again when I returned. To my surprise he was still standing, so I didn't touch him and snapped a pic.

2yv59ps.jpg

He was on his back when I came in for lunch today, however. I'm surprised he stood as long as he did seeing as the pose I had him in was pretty much a balancing act on one foot.

This is the best shot I've seen so far. Unbelieavable real! Damn it, NOW I need this figure... immediatly. ^^

Amazing shot,shows how perfect this figure truly is,im thinking about getting an extra one.

Still need to pick this guy up.
I was gonna just stick with the takara but I have used his cape now for the dark knight suit!.
This figure is just too perfect too miss out on. :rock
Hope I ca get him in time.

I was gonna sell my Takara, but since he dropped in value I just suite him up in the harness, and threw the HT Bruce head on him.

The right cape pin on my v2 BB broke a while ago, and it doesn't seem like I'm gonna be able to replace it without spending a considerable amount of money, so I've been toying with the idea of doing what cr0w did. My Takara cape is just lying around now. Just have to bring myself to break the other cape pin off.
________
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Advice

Last edited:
third time I've posted but what the hell. All I did was cut the circular part in the middle that goes over his neck and glue it into both the holes. Easy as can be and the effect is awesome. You should do it. :rock

DSC02732.jpg

Got one of these on the way from Toys2, $187.00 shipped :horror The pics look great, I hope it looks as good in hand if not better. Usually all of the Hot Toys figures look better in person IMO. I already have the Takara Batman so let's see if the HT version tops it. :rock :rock2 :woo

The pics look great, I hope it looks as good in hand if not better. Usually all of the Hot Toys figures look better in person IMO. I already have the Takara Batman so let's see if the HT version tops it. :rock :rock2 :woo

It truly does, and it will top it.

Just old pics of mine... I do agree about the sleekness of it as people have said.

3125212786_0c025b87ab.jpg

Last edited:
This is the first 1/6 I ever bought and I doubt anything will ever top it for me. Just a perfect combination of awesome source material and excellent execution.

You're playing with your figure's very life! :horror I think the stands should always be used for these things - an arm or leg broken off will be a lot more bothersome than the sight of a stand.

Can't believe I ever thought those looked cool.

Back