Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It truly does, and it will top it.

Just old pics of mine... I do agree about the sleekness of it as people have said.

2850516021_f1ce6536c3.jpg

damn...vodoun...is that DC direct joker REALLY that much bigger than HTs??

Great figure, so good I own two - one to keep pristine in its box and one to play around with.

I think a lot of people passed on this because they thought they would only want the TDK figure and are now regretting it.

damn...vodoun...is that DC direct joker REALLY that much bigger than HTs??

Yeah, at least 2 inches. It's ridiculous. That is why I'll be displaying the DC versions on a shelf alone.

The coat would end up to the Hot Toys Joker's feet. It would look like a kid getting up on Christmas morning with a robe on, heh!

so... they call the DCD version a 13" figure, but HT calls their figures 12" figures... Which one is lying to us? Coz there's no way a figure which are supposed to be only an inch different but is two inch different from the other.

I really love the DCD Joker and still plan to pick one up. The only thing that ever really bothered me about it is the height and the hair which should be a little more wavey.

so... they call the DCD version a 13" figure, but HT calls their figures 12" figures... Which one is lying to us? Coz there's no way a figure which are supposed to be only an inch different but is two inch different from the other.

Yeah, you're right. The DCD is 13". Just measured both HT TDK and DCD Joker. It's 12" for HT, give or take for the pointed ears. 13" for DCD. It's just the angle where and how I had them standing that made it look like two inches. That extra inch is still brutal though. Great if you don't have them standing together.

I really love the DCD Joker and still plan to pick one up. The only thing that ever really bothered me about it is the height and the hair which should be a little more wavey.

Yeah, I quite like how straight it's coat is. Plus the collars don't stick up.

3082812002_12151fc825.jpg

Last edited:
It truly does, and it will top it.

Just old pics of mine... I do agree about the sleekness of it as people have said.

2850516021_f1ce6536c3.jpg
:horror Wow!! Great pic!! Are these 2 different versions of Batman? The 1 to the far left looks amazing!! The other one looks great too! :D If he looks like this in hand, HT's Batman wins hands down, no contest!! :banana

Same one. That is the one in this thread, and the one you'll be getting. I actually posed him at one point like the Medicom original version, thats still to be released.

I really liked that pose for some reason.

Last edited:
Same one. That is the one in this thread, and the one you'll be getting. I actually posed him at one point like the Medicom original version, thats still to be released.

I really liked that pose for some reason.

I really like that pose too, it totally says superhero! Mine will be the from the 2nd run, i don't think it will be any different from yours. Bats should get here on Thursday & man i can't wait!! The detail from the pics are just breath-taking, he looks so real. I think he'll look great next to Iron man when he comes out. ;) :cool: :joy

see now with that pose , don't get me wrong it looks bad ass but that screams superhero to me. Thats something I don't like the idea of in Nolans world. I see it seperate to Iron man , Hulk and so on ( even though there all great ) .
I don't think Wayne sees himself as a superhero in the movie and I seem to be only able to like simple poses. I guess it kinda isn't batman though then is it.
If hes not a superhero I mean.

Huh...

not a clue , to be honest I have never used them myself.
I just immediatley thought to check toys 2 for Darthmatrix for some reason .

I've registered myself and noticed that the shipping costs would be 48$! Too much for me... but anyway, thanks. ;)

Back