Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I take it that the neck socket and joints of Saturday Toy and Hot Toys figures are identical?
Thundergod, can please try it out?

Thanks a million.

I don't have a spare H.T neck joint at the moment so I can't actually try it out , but the posts above confirm my judgement.

I can confirm they fit. But Bale's head is on the small side. I think he might actually be smaller than 1/6 scale like is common with Medicom.

Thought I'd throw in a few last pics.

3124996284_2dba82b0bb.jpg

3124996274_4dea47407e.jpg

3124996276_a9984ee0da.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some more pictures of the Batman, just to remind us all how great this figure is :) Sorry for the sub-par pictures :D

Adriscia082.jpg

My favourite, this reminds me of Micheal Keaton's Batman

Adriscia055.jpg

Adriscia056.jpg

Adriscia057.jpg

Adriscia058.jpg

Cool pics darthCipan, I also really like the first one, the way the face is lit really has that 'Batman-look' to it.

I also took some new pics a few days ago, no fancy lighting though, simply showing off the amazing sculpt. :D
batman9.png

batman10.png

Great glass display agonistes, looks good.

Whoever says Batman does not like Disco? Get Joker in there and we can have us A "Dancing with Stars" Diorama :naughty

Very, very nice! In agony I'm waiting for the chance to get any one of the TDK Batman figures, once my local retailer finds one available. Best HT figure I've ever seen!

can you take another pic with the room light turned on, preferably at night. So that I can see how good that custom lighting you have...

Thanks in advance...

can you take another pic with the room light turned on, preferably at night. So that I can see how good that custom lighting you have...

Thanks in advance...

You mean turn off the light right yongkykun? By the way, are you a naruto fan?

Back