1/6 Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne (2.0) Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm so it could be another 1989 and/or Returns 2.0 then

Wonder if this Armory 2.0 is testing the waters to see what the market will do. They just announced the deluxe ‘89 Batman 2.0 is about to ship so I doubt they’d release another ‘89 but after today, who knows?

Shame that’s how Hot Toys is celebrating Batman’s 85th. Instead of making new versions or new characters, it’s just 2.0s.

- Affleck BvS 2.0
- Armored BvS 2.0
- TDK Armory Bale 2.0

Wonder when they’ll announce Pattison the Batman 2.0 :lol
Be careful what you wish for.

Here’s hope for 66 2.0.

Not tempted.
I've got the original TDK armory with Batman. And the American Psycho figure. So, really, another Bale in a suit withs be redundant.
I can hear my wife now.
"But you already have this one."
"No, honey, that's from American Psycho. This one is from Batman."
"Well, he's not dressed like Batman."
"Cause he's in his Bruce Wayne outfit."
"But he just looks like the other one."
"..............OK."

Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF
post popcorn GIF

Hmm so it could be another 1989 and/or Returns 2.0 then
Yup my bet is also on a Returns 2.0
Wonder if this Armory 2.0 is testing the waters to see what the market will do. They just announced the deluxe ‘89 Batman 2.0 is about to ship so I doubt they’d release another ‘89 but after today, who knows?
You might be 100% right bro. But they are HT, they never learn.
Wonder when they’ll announce Pattison the Batman 2.0 :lol
"meticulously crafted (god promise this time) by our team under boss Chan's burnt a**"

To those owning the batarmory, do you see any improvements on this new one? Any missing/extra wrt v1?

What do we know of IA TDK Batman? Only a proto of the head, and their 1:1, right? Not a trace yet of BW nor armory.
Isn't it logical to presume they might go the same route they took for Gandalf and Aragorn? Just the character, small base, & no crazy frills considering the already hefty price tag.

Should this turn out to be true, this release would be the only way to get an armory & a BW besides the 2ndary market, correct?

Thx.

Last edited:
To those owning the batarmory, do you see any improvements on this new one? Any missing/extra wrt v1?

What do we know of IA TDK Batman? Only a proto of the head, and their 1:1, right? Not a trace yet of BW nor armory.
Isn't it logical to presume they might go the same route they took for Gandalf and Aragorn? Just the character, small base, & no crazy frills considering the already hefty price tag.

Should this turn out true, this release would be the only way to get an armory & a BW besides the 2ndary market, correct?

Thx.
INART is most likely to either do just Batman on his own or go The Batman route where they offer a 2 pack with a suited Bruce Wayne. Hot Toys is your best bet on getting the armory unless if you care to spend nearly 2 grand with JND.

The armory itself looks like a reissue of the first release unless if I'm missing something. I guess the LED is USB now but physically, it looks to be the same sculpt.

UrdUKVw.png
Esf9KBX.png

I’m no advocate for the JND BW sculpt but absolutely floored that people are saying this BW sculpt is better than it.
Agreed. I don't think the JND is perfect, but I'm seeing more TDK Bale in that one than this one. It's always very interesting how opinions differ on sculpts. As I said in one of the SW threads, one person's "OMG it's perfect" is another person's "looks nothing like them" and that's always going to be the case no matter the price point or whether it's official or custom.

Last edited:
Agreed. I don't think the JND is perfect, but I'm seeing more TDK Bale in that one than this one. It's always very interesting how opinions different on sculpts. As I said in one of the SW threads, one person's "OMG it's perfect" is another person's "looks nothing like them" and that's always going to be the case no matter the price point or whether it's official or custom.

True, but those debated sculpts are still within range of the actors face, whereas others…it’s not even on the same planet 😅

I'm pretty much getting this and will have at least two versions of the Armory as displays. This BW is better then TDKR version because it's not a statue thankfully. I'll be interested to see if this new Batman figure will have major differences between the already revealed 2024 version. Apart from the gloves and possibly the cape it looks about the same.

I'm pretty much getting this and will have at least two versions of the Armory as displays. This BW is better then TDKR version because it's not a statue thankfully. I'll be interested to see if this new Batman figure will have major differences between the already revealed 2024 version. Apart from the gloves and possibly the cape it looks about the same.
The cape is different on this than their 2024 TDKR?

Can anyone tell if these 2 Batmen are the exact same except for the gloves? Are the cowls the same too?

Also, @Aybaig do you know if they'll release a solo one with multiple mouthplates or are these the final Bales Batman they'll do?
2dk.jpg

Last edited:
I was very late to the game on collecting DK so I am excited to get this great-looking set. Who knows if InArt will do one (I hope they don't since I'd rather them concentrate on their other lines like LOTR, HP, etc and this HT figure looks plenty good for me. Instant PO!

Can anyone tell if these 2 Batmen are the exact same except for the gloves? Are the cowls the same too?

Also, @Aybaig do you know if they'll release a solo one with multiple mouthplates or are these the final Bales Batman they'll do?
View attachment 704323
They definitely look the same apart from the gloves and cape. Though actually hard to tell because it's not a good comparison because the new image of TDK 2.0 armory Batman isn't standing straight to get a better look at him. I'm thinking it is Though with the aforementioned changes.

INART is most likely to either do just Batman on his own or go The Batman route where they offer a 2 pack with a suited Bruce Wayne. Hot Toys is your best bet on getting the armory unless if you care to spend nearly 2 grand with JND.

The armory itself looks like a reissue of the first release unless if I'm missing something. I guess the LED is USB now but physically, it looks to be the same sculpt.

UrdUKVw.png
Esf9KBX.png
The name plate has a white outline 👍🏻

🤣🤣🤣

Back