Hot Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad King Shark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope this isn’t the extent of Hot Toys’s The Suicide Squad line.
I was such a fan of both the character and character design of Bloodsport that at this point it’s my most wanted Hot Toys figure from any line.

Looking at it now, whatever shot that landed that was seen on that clip, shows Milton wasn't aiming for the eye. I mean who knows if the others did but I would think that's the first spot you'd fire on.

Sold out on BBTS, but their HT stock is limited nowadays so I guess it's no surprise. I thought it was funny they had a 2 per person limit instead of 1, I wonder why lol

Looking at it now, whatever shot that landed that was seen on that clip, shows Milton wasn't aiming for the eye. I mean who knows if the others did but I would think that's the first spot you'd fire on.
Maybe Starro has ticklish armpits?

I didn’t even know that was a thing.
D_NQ_NP_610046-MLM41779074220_052020-O.jpg

Hot Toys Wolf Predator. Back when you had to build the damn thing! Had to use a hairdryer to heat up the parts so they would fit together. :stake :monkey2:lol
O yeaaaa! I remember that. I remember you had to also put the head in hot water on some predators to soften the rubber

Seeing these pictures, I can see why they dropped the orange prison trunks as an accessory. With that wide stance it would be quite a chore to put them on. Unless they made them open on the side or something.

Back