Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m slowly trying to sell some of my collection. The Star Wars stuff is mostly staying. Think I’m going to try and unload a lot of Marvel stuff.

I?m slowly trying to sell some of my collection. The Star Wars stuff is mostly staying. Think I?m going to try and unload a lot of Marvel stuff.

That?s what I did keeping a few key marvel pieces and now mainly only SW figures.

That?s what I did keeping a few key marvel pieces and now mainly only SW figures.
The thing is with my Marvel figures is that they’re kind of a hodgepodge. I just feel like I don’t really need them even though I like the MCU still. Just ready to part with most of them. Plus a lot still go for reasonable amounts. Also honestly I’m kind of running out of storage room for boxes. Some things need to go to make room.

The mantra of many current Mudtrooper owners :lol
I was really tempted by the Mudtrooper, but I ultimately passed on it. A lot of reasoning for me not buying this figure too is the price. For $235 I can get Qui-Gon, Lando, or for a tad more Commander Cody. All more important characters versus a side character. If it was under $220 like a lot of the Troopers used to be it would be easier to justify.

I was really tempted by the Mudtrooper, but I ultimately passed on it. A lot of reasoning for me not buying this figure too is the price. For $235 I can get Qui-Gon, Lando, or for a tad more Commander Cody. All more important characters versus a side character. If it was under $220 like a lot of the Troopers used to be it would be easier to justify.

Knew going into this line couldn't afford everything *shrug*. IMO a cool fig, but pretty thin too - no like u are getting 2-pack. That kind of money could go towards Heavy Gunner or an SSC gift card for the future Cara or Moff.:monkey3

HT should have blown everyone away with a blurrg and Kuiil at least. Maybe HT is holding back for the holiday season:dunno

ESB Sketchbook from 1980. :) After watching the movie on the big screen this and the ESB Storybook were all I had to pour through for years on end until the VHS finally hit in 1982.

030+empbook.JPG

I still have that same book! Also have the "Art of..." books, the blue-prints and the dedicated magazines. Those were the days of scrambling for Star Wars crumbs, before the dark times, before the internet...

...But on the plus side, I'm trying to cut back my Star Wars collection...

laughing CH.jpg

That's true. I verge on hoarder I think when it comes to dollies.

One day, one glorious day, I will unload...

Laugh GIF.gif

Just sell all of it at once and feel the rush!

I did! Sold off all my "Rogue One" figures (still have one to unload) and haven't looked back. Well... not true. I wish I didn't have to sell them but just had to trim down the collection. Wasn't easy but it was doable.

:rotfl:rotfl

It wasn't easy. I had them all. Love the flick. But decided to stick just to OT. Haven't even pre-ordered any of The Mandalorians!

I have to sell off K2S0, Patrol Trooper and Mud Trooper, as I got those prior to ... The Purge.

[...]

I did! Sold off all my "Rogue One" figures (still have one to unload) and haven't looked back. Well... not true. I wish I didn't have to sell them but just had to trim down the collection. Wasn't easy but it was doable.

Over the years I've never stopped editing and curating. I've let go of a lot of stuff I quite enjoyed, but didn't need to live with long-term.

Wait...am I talking about one-sixth or relationships? :lol

Back