Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I was expecting it to be Cad Bane, with them showing his heart rate monitor still beating but instead we get a 15 second scene of Vanth in a bacta tank...like really?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can’t wait to see what kind of cool prosthetic they give CV. Will make a neat action figure…

What is his “look” because he only had the armor in one episode then he gets shot and will presumably return as Cobb Tune?

Attachments

• 42FEAADE-A707-4C42-9B6B-47D7BA8DE11A.jpeg
    42FEAADE-A707-4C42-9B6B-47D7BA8DE11A.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 49
I heard somewhere once that "The most dangerous person in the world is the guy you THOUGHT you just killed." Meaning not to walk up on someone you thought you just shot dead, because they can still kill you even if they're down. Wait till they bleed out.

Bane is experienced and he would know that.
This post hasn't aged well lol...

I really hope Favreau and Filoni see how poorly the modder people were received and reverse course on doing something to Cobb Vanth. That would really annoy me. Was really happy to see he had a future until the stupid mod dude came on screen.

I'm just gonna repost this here:

20220209_120737.jpg

And add this:

I really hope Favreau and Filoni see how poorly the modder people were received and reverse course on doing something to Cobb Vanth. That would really annoy me.

20220211_101358-01-01.jpeg

This post hasn't aged well lol...

Indeed, I stand by my earlier statement: Bane is an experienced hunter, he's been hunting for decades and would know better than to just walk up on someone he just shot, unless their head was literally blown off or his victim was cut in half by the blaster charge, i.e. very obviously dead.

The writers being ninnyhammers does not change that. Crap writing does not alter the tenets of basic common sense.

I really hope Favreau and Filoni see how poorly the modder people were received and reverse course on doing something to Cobb Vanth. That would really annoy me. Was really happy to see he had a future until the stupid mod dude came on screen.
What's the point in the bacta tank if he also needs a new arm?

Indeed, I stand by my earlier statement: Bane is an experienced hunter, he's been hunting for decades and would know better than to just walk up on someone he just shot, unless their head was literally blown off or his victim was cut in half by the blaster charge, i.e. very obviously dead.

The writers being ninnyhammers does not change that. Crap writing does not alter the tenets of basic common sense.

I can accept Bane's death if that's the end of him. He's old and he died being the fastest gun in the galaxy. Some people rather see him duel Boba and die in a duel but then he is no longer the fastest gun if he goes out like that.

IDK, do Star Wars blasters destroy/disintegrate body parts? The bacta tanks can heal tissue/wounds, but I don't think they can recreate bone, muscle, ligaments, tendons, etc., out of thin air. So I think it's like with Fennec where her abdominal muscles were replaced with mechanical parts, but (I'm assuming) her digestive system was still intact (Granted it didn't look like that was the case, but that's how I'm interpreting it lol). So I think Cobb may just need to have his shoulder joint replaced, but I suppose depending on how long it took to get him treatment his injury could have resulted in his losing his arm as well.

Really good point, and I'm questioning why nowadays everyone gets a damn hangnail, even and suddenly they need a stint in a full-immersion bacta tank. If so, why wasnt Mando having to find one for hurting his leg with the lightsaber? Topical treatment was good enough for that.... but everyone else needs bacta immersion?

I thought bacta immersion was reserved for super-serious injuries.

I just dont have a good feeling about Vanth being in there. I felt like that post-credits scene was ominous for some reason, like something bad's about to happen to him.

Back