Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is nice to see though. Hopefully it means Olyphant is cool with his likeness being used for toys. He seems like a pretty funny laid back guy in real life interviews.
Not a bad likeness either for a Hasbro toy. Also nice to see them making Mayfeld, so I guess that also bodes well for a future Bill Burr Hot Toys.

There is no part of that figure that screams "deluxe." Classic Hasbro.

It is nice to see though. Hopefully it means Olyphant is cool with his likeness being used for toys. He seems like a pretty funny laid back guy in real life interviews.
If the House of Mouse got Angelina Jolie to agree, I think Olyphant should be a breeze.

I agree, he is imminent with HT, if not in the next couple of weeks, sometime around when Boba airs. Will be a cool figure.

also a Mayfeld black series coming out with a Bill Burr sculpt. Maybe HT will produce him since they already have everything but the sculpt.

Last edited:
Waiting for that Vanth update…

Pretty much the only figure i'm really excited for after Jango,

Waiting for Cobb Vanth like

8A3031BC-3A46-452A-86BC-B4E18D89F49E.gif

HT teased classic Loki, a crowd favourite temporary side-character with limited screen time played by a popular actor with the possibility of making a return appearance- that’s the only thing keeping this dream alive for me.
There's also the hope he'll make an appearance in Book of Boba and they'll make him then.

HT teased classic Loki, a crowd favourite temporary side-character with limited screen time played by a popular actor with the possibility of making a return appearance- that’s the only thing keeping this dream alive for me.

I feel like a part of that was motivated by these third party outfits getting more brazen about making unlicensed figures. I'm sure they had the Classic Loki in the works on some level, but actually bringing it out might've gotten a final push from the SooSooToys version.

So here's my idea.

We start up a fake company that does nothing but make fake but legitimate looking announcements for unlicensed figures of characters we want Hot Toys to make. We pretend we're getting a lot of pre-orders to make Hot Toys take notice.

Checkmate.

If I was stranded in the desert, there's nothing I'd like more than an ice cream maker.

Only if you're going hit people over the head with it to steal their water and supplies.

Not going to do you much good without power or ice and at least cream, milk, and sugar. :lol

Back