Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the robo chair and I was planning on displaying him on it but after reading the previous posts I will think it twice. Any solution? Maybe putting something between him and the chair?

I'm sure it could only help. Although you'd still have to worry about the effect on his rubber parts of being bent for a long time.

I've just got mine standing in front of the chair. I'm still I glad I got the chair, I was something of a late-getter myself.

I could've sworn, according to a video review, that the figure's joints showed signs of stress after only ONE night sitting in the chair. It's just not worth it.

nah, just wanted to warn others.

Cant believe I missed this before . Thanks for the heads up !

I had him in the chair since august (about 12 weeks )and mine was stuck as well .I slowly rocked him back and forth and did not notice any damage when I got him out .

But assuming if left in the chair for a few years is going to be terrible for some . Mine is now standing !

I have the same problem.
Robo sit half year in the chair yesterday I tried to move it and the painting totally came down. :(
IMG_2801.JPG

Last edited:
That's awful, sorry to hear that, man. :duff

All of my HTs are in boxes, the overwhelming majority of them unopened, MISB. I wouldn't be surprised if there's been paint transfer on the plastic trays or other equally bad reactions. :pow

Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical ...

20% off with free shipping and double rewards for this guy.

bf2015

I bought a pair of legs and arms in case I have to make a replacement.

Will put something between the chair and robo to avoid those paint problems.

Great price but does it bode well for Hot Toys continuing to make figures from older licenses...
It's been awhile since this has been released so I wouldn't be too worried(plus, we would need to know how many sold @ full retail)
Now, if it's 3 months after the release, then I think you have a point

I was thinking of getting some sticky back black felt and cutting a nice little square to place on the seat pad.
This might stop Robo cops arse sticking to the chair and it's nice and soft to protect the paint.

I recieved the answer from SS today.
15$ refund. :slap It is just shame...

I contacted my local reseller too I will send it back and will get a full credit refund.
My reseller rulez! :clap

So I'm thinking, I never got this chair version. Didn't like it, thought it was way too expensive and looked cheap. I only bought the regular single, an extra body torso with the 4 limbs (to make the semi-damaged look with the helmet and chest piece) and just got the Damaged Robo/Murphy 2 pack from PC with their 20% sale.

I found the this set with the Robocop and Mechanical chair, new/unopened, mint in box in brown shipper for $250. Should I just pull the trigger and get it despite not caring about the chair? Now that I have damaged Murphy, I dunno, feels like it would "complete" everything even though I'll never pose him sitting in it. It's like he has everything he needs besides the baby food dispenser and cop car.

What do?

the chair doesn't look "cheap" and never did. it looks like an important and essential part of the set and feels the same, especially when Robo's head slot is in contact with chair's pin, it's a classic pose. i am so glad i didn't listen to all those strange people who said it "looks cheap".

Haha, I see you've landed where I found myself earlier this year Difabio.

So if you buy this you'll have 4 Robocops on display?

Clean (MMS202 single pack figure)
Semi-BD (from the extras you bought)
Chair version figure (MMS203)
Full BD Robocop

Back