Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead and cancelled this anyway. Or at least requested the cancellation of it and I assume they'll oblige.

Such a long wait for the UK release that by now I've seen so many pics of this damned chair that I feel like I already own it. I now have insufficient excitement about it to justify keeping the order at a time when I really shouldn't be spending money anyway.

So I'll have a single regular Robocop, the Full BD Robocop and Alex Murphy. That'll do.

:lol

The things we tell ourselves.

I now own this. It's an incredible display piece, I don't regret it.

The story is I did indeed request a cancellation but evidently they missed it and sent me a paypal invoice last week. Suddenly I got excited about it again, the idea of having the chair. Boom. Paid Friday, shipped monday, received Wednesday, sitting here staring at it now.

My original plan reinstated - Alex Murphy/pristine Robocop/semi-BD Robocop/full-BD Robocop.

Looking forward to what I'm guessing will be the last Hot Toys Robocop release towards the end of this year. It's gonna be a limited line, that's another reason I decided ''well **** it''.

Last edited:
a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg

Yep the Chair is done well from HT and is a great piece to display Robocop with. Always think of that line from Johnson 'tastes like baby food' when I look at the Chair. :lol

$330 shipped? I've over paid! Hes a $250 figure at best!

Last edited:
With double rewards and Mother's Day 20% coupon I went ahead and bought it.... I don't think will see it cheaper then that.....

Well this may piss some people off, but there's a fifty percent code out there. I got it in my email today, so I assume everyone else did. It works on both this, and the full Batman, Bruce, Alfred Armory.

So, since I already have the armory, I sprang for this: 240 shipped! I think that's thebest deal in Sideshow history. This and the armory must really not be selling.

Yeah I finally bit on it. $212.00 to my door with the rewards points is freaking crazy. I now got ED-209 and the Robo with chair for roughly the originial price for ed-209 shipped.:lol

Too bad prices are not always this low.:lecture

Well this may piss some people off, but there's a fifty percent code out there. I got it in my email today, so I assume everyone else did. It works on both this, and the full Batman, Bruce, Alfred Armory.

So, since I already have the armory, I sprang for this: 240 shipped! I think that's thebest deal in Sideshow history. This and the armory must really not be selling.

Bah Humbug !!!!

Got the coupon this morning and came in wondering if there'd be a **** storm about the discounts. :lol Cannot believe how badly this line seems to have tanked. Seems we're luckly to be getting BD Robo and Murphy at all, I'd say. Congrats to those that held out and are getting it for such a great price! I felt at the time I pre-ordered that both ED and Robo were extremely 'safe' and would sell out at full price, so just goes to show you can never tell. This has definitely reinforced my decision to no longer pre-order, except very rarely for stuff we know is limited or whatnot.

Is there any issues about Robocop that are dealbreakers? I want to know before jumping on this deal and I haven't been following this thread to closely. Thanks.

You can destroy the rubber sheathing on his elbows by bending them at 90 degrees and keeping them there. That's the only thing I've heard of and I believe it's only one report, so far.

Is there any issues about Robocop that are dealbreakers? I want to know before jumping on this deal and I haven't been following this thread to closely. Thanks.

Metallic color is not accurate, its silver which robocop should darker metal. Also diecast part just so little. The rest just simple economy, a stock way too much than demand

Back