Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Ch

Made a few tweaks to this, now it's complete. I swapped the LEDs for bright white instead of warm white. For the scopes, i used 2 LEDs instead of 1, for a more even distribution of light. I also added a piece of clear green film (a sweet wrapper) to give it a stronger colour.

rc16.jpg

I googled images of oscilloscopes and printed them onto paper. I wanted to have 2 different readouts just for more interest. Here it is shown lit and unlit.

rc17.jpg

rc21.jpg

The finished article.

rc18.jpg

rc19.jpg

rc20.jpg

Re: Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Ch

Made a few tweaks to this, now it's complete. I swapped the LEDs for bright white instead of warm white. For the scopes, i used 2 LEDs instead of 1, for a more even distribution of light. I also added a piece of clear green film (a sweet wrapper) to give it a stronger colour.

View attachment 512942

I googled images of oscilloscopes and printed them onto paper. I wanted to have 2 different readouts just for more interest. Here it is shown lit and unlit.

View attachment 512943

View attachment 512944

The finished article.

View attachment 512945

View attachment 512946

View attachment 512947

This is very impressive. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow amazing!

Oh great. I just discovered that the rubber elbow sleeves of my Robo have small cracks. Yayyyy?. [emoji19]

Oh great. I just discovered that the rubber elbow sleeves of my Robo have small cracks. Yayyyy?. [emoji19]

Did you have the elbows bent for a long time?

Im worried about this so I have mine in a museum pose.

Did you have the elbows bent for a long time?

Im worried about this so I have mine in a museum pose.

Yes. But not overly bent.

The cracks start to show on the upper arm on the upper end.
Could be the arms were bent too much although I stopped way before the point of the rubbers resistance.? :/

Hello! Did they ever fully rip?

Back