Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l.jpg

Thank you buddy and it was all pure luck.

So I have had mine sitting on the chair for a few weeks now, just tried to move Robo and he was stuck to it. Looks like the gray paint on the chair is dodgy, has damaged the silver paint too :(

Last edited:
Not good, not good at all.

I have my Robo displayed next to the chair (I have yet to pose him in the chair) but hearing these sorts of stories really puts me off ever putting him onto the chair.

So I have had mine sitting on the chair for a few weeks now, just when to move Robo and he was stuck to it. Looks like the gray paint on the chair is dodgy, has damaged the silver paint too :(

Arghhhhhh
Damn you hot toys!

yeah watch out guys, would recommend placing some sticky backed felt on the chair, think I have seen the 3M one come in gray.

No, was fine out of the box. Just left him on the chair for about 6 weeks, then went to move him and was stuck to it.

**** man, that seriously blows. Are you looking into getting a replacement? I opted out of the chair and just got the figure.

Thanks for the heads up Gary, I do have the chair version but never put him in it to avoid bending the elbow and knees, now I have another reason not to sit him in it.

Sorry to see yours got damaged though but good looking out for fellow collectors:duff

Last edited:
No, was fine out of the box. Just left him on the chair for about 6 weeks, then went to move him and was stuck to it.

Sorry to hear about the figure and chair.

Is your display area affected by high temp or humidity by any chance?

Back