Future of DC Films (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I feel bad for guys like alatar and the Superman fans. I don’t like the Snyder fans but some of you here atleast wanted something to hold onto. Cavil or affleck or just like anything really. What a joke. Well Dc seems to still suck under any leadership.

Wow. I feel bad for guys like alatar and the Superman fans. I don’t like the Snyder fans but some of you here atleast wanted something to hold onto. Cavil or affleck or just like anything really. What a joke. Well Dc seems to still suck under any leadership.
Hate Snyder all day long but Cavill was a perfect Superman!

Well guess what WB he will make a great Cyclops-Cable-Juggernaut-Sabretooth-Colussus-Tall Wolverine lol

WB giving us a silly Shazam in muscle suit and sorry but Cavill > The Rock!

Hate Snyder all day long but Cavill was a perfect Superman!

Well guess what WB he will make a great Cyclops-Cable-Juggernaut-Sabretooth-Colussus-Tall Wolverine lol

WB giving us a silly Shazam in muscle suit and sorry but Cavill > The Rock!
Yes he was. But I blame all these rumors people kept pushing . Snyder with vague comments and “scoopers” saying that cavil will definitely be there. Reason why I never toook anything these people said seriously. WB is **** at making decisions and not listening to fans. Why would they start now?

Warner Brothers turned down a Christopher McQuarrie (Mission Impossible Rogue Nation and Fallout director) pitch for Man of Steel 2 with Cavill. From that moment on I knew they were extremely unserious in dealing with this character.

Hoping that Zaslav is going to change that, or is going to care enough to change that, is unwise imo.

If Cavill doesn’t return I’m done with DC. I can’t get behind a “shared Universe” where Black Adam is the frontrunner. That’s beyond pathetic. Putting Superman on the back burner for almost a decade now is one of the biggest mistakes WB has ever made. People are literally begging for him to comeback but WB just doesn’t give a ****.

hoxty6.gif

Your right though man, I can totally see Black Adam bombing. I don’t think anyone cares about that crap. The only reason flash will do well is because of Batman.

I like both DC and Marvel… but the DC side of me is really bummed, even as the Marvel side is eating good tonight.

Marvel buried WB!

Buried!

Let’s get real here.

MCU would pay someone to bury DCEU out back. They’re not getting their hands dirty on a menial task like that. :lol

But they didn’t have to because WB/DC buried themselves with their idiotic decisions.

I also like both Marvel and DC and the utter lack of planning, vision, and poor execution by WB/DC has always been a slap in the face to the fans as well as the characters and their creators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back