Future of DC Films (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavill literally was the ONLY thing in their arsenal tonight that could stand up against and maybe even surpass BP2 and WB decided instead to be ***** slapped!

Wait until Cavill announces his Marvel casting now!

So now instead of Cavill being the big news coming out of SDCC the media is now being buried with BP2 stories and i’m happy for Chadwick’s family.

WB are dummies lol

Cavill literally was the ONLY thing in their arsenal tonight that could stand up against and maybe even surpass BP2 and WB decided instead to be ***** slapped!

Wait until Cavill announces his Marvel casting now!

So now instead of Cavill being the big news coming out of SDCC the media is now being buried with BP2 stories and i’m happy for Chadwick’s family.

WB are dummies lol

I want Marvel Studios to cast Henry Cavill as Sentry in a Dark Avengers film.

9204E715-1502-446D-883D-836504BFA0A3.jpeg

Black panther took a a giant **** on the DC booth. Marvel keeps pumping out heavy hitters and they didn’t even announce xmen inclusion . It’s crazy how both Snyder fans and just casual dc movie fans agree that dc is screwed right now. Absolutely screwed.

You cannot hinge onto Batman forever (lol) I don’t care how good he is. You can’t keep hiding behind Batman properties. I’m a huge Batman fan and I feel so over saturated with Batman

Where is alatar? Dude had such high hopes for the future.

In an alternate universe, we're dragging Marvel for only showing off two Thor-adjacent movies, while DC comes out guns blazing with a new Superman film, Etrigan the Demon, Green Lantern, Deadman, Teen Titans, The Justice Society, Red Tornado, Metamorpho: The Element Man, Power Girl, The Flash 3, Zatanna, The New Gods, and an Azrael, Manhunter, and Midnighter series.

In an alternate universe, we're dragging Marvel for only showing off two Thor-adjacent movies, while DC comes out guns blazing with a new Superman film, Etrigan the Demon, Green Lantern, Deadman, Teen Titans, The Justice Society, Red Tornado, Metamorpho: The Element Man, Power Girl, The Flash 3, Zatanna, The New Gods, and an Azrael, Manhunter, and Midnighter series.
In this universe here is DC celebrating thinking they did good tonight..

1658634902936.gif

Lol walks off the stage looks feige square in the eye and says
“Beat that you marvel noob”

Was that it? Way to devalue your franchise WB. So let me get this straight, they think they are on to winner with the following line up:

1) Mera Turd 2;
2) Ezra life crisis the Movie which kills off popular ZS Batman and Superman;
3) The mighty morphin Shazaam Rangers 2;
4) bad guy from Shazaam comics the solo movie featuring the Rock as the Rock;
5) new improved Batman and Superman as girls;
6) potential sequels to Joker and the Batman which are yet to have finished scripts. Maybe a sequel to lacklustre Wonder Woman 3;
7) superman without Cavill but now race swapped because comic accurate superman is problematic.

Did they have any new announcements at all? That’s laughably pathetic.

When the main pre-show buzz was that Cavill was returning to Superman do you think that even gave them pause for concern. We just seem to change one idiot in charge to an all new all different idiot in charge at WB.

I only know maybe 3 names on that list.

The Rock embarrassed himself up on stage in costume with that ridiculous light show.

Cavill only needed to walk out in regular clothes and it would’ve owned comic con or at the very least matched BP2.

But nope.

Feige just needs to announce Cavill as Sentry-Cyclops whatever just to poke WB and The Rock in the eyes.

The Rock could have even been holding Superman’s cape (as if he’s already fought him) during his light show and the fans would have went insane!

Yea why does WB suddenly hate Superman? I’m starting to think that all this evil Superman stuff led them to believe that they really think the guy is evil. That new suicide squad game he’s evil.

There's that phrase again. At this point the woke part doesn't bother me. I'm failing to get what the agenda is though. What's the endgame that people think they're aiming for? Easy B.O numbers?

There's that phrase again. At this point the woke part doesn't bother me. I'm failing to get what the agenda is though. What's the endgame that people think they're aiming for? Easy B.O numbers?
It’s not “woke”, just bad management. We deserve good Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Starfire, Huntress, Raven, Big Barda, Manhunter, and Hawkgirl in film. We deserve John Stewart as Green Lantern, Adam as Atom, Aztek, etc.

Tons of “woke” films make serious bank, but they’re better made, better managed movies.

It’s not wine that’s the problem it’s the poor decisions and stupid line of thinking. I’m all for diverse characters in Dc . We need thst but Warner bros treat them like crap

It’s not “woke”, just bad management. We deserve good Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Starfire, Huntress, Raven, Big Barda, Manhunter, and Hawkgirl in film. We deserve John Stewart as Green Lantern, Adam as Atom, Aztek, etc.

Tons of “woke” films make serious bank, but they’re better made, better managed movies.

So replacing Superman with Supergirl isn’t woke? Or replacing Batman with batgirl?

Or how about the jj Abrams black Superman that’s supposedly going to be Clark Kent instead of Val zod? Do you genuinely believe that’s what fans want?

No one said that they don’t want to see great on screen representations of those characters, but not at the expense of the main ones.

Last edited:
So replacing Superman with Supergirl isn’t woke? Or replacing Batman with batgirl?

Or how about the jj Abrams black Superman that’s supposedly going to be Clark Kent instead of Val zod? Do you genuinely believe that’s what fans want?

No one said that they don’t want to see great on screen representations of those characters, but not at the expense of the main ones.
Supergirl debuted in 1959. Batgirl Babs popped up in 1961. They’ve been around longer than most fans have been alive. They’re have been many stories in the comics where they’ve taken over in the absence of their male counterparts.

I’m fine with a black Superman. Why not? He’s an alien from another planet. We have Clark Kents that have been gorillas, dogs, dinosaurs, but a black guy is a bridge too far? Really?

We’ve also had Batman lead over 9 movies, Superman over 6… I think we can let some of their legendary counterparts get a spotlight from time to time. It’s not like they’re going to NOT make a sequel to The Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back