Future of DC Films (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read it's another faceless cameo a-la Shazam, so maybe Dwayne means Superman will be in it, but not Cavill. A bit like Peacemaker. At this point I couldn't care less about cameos, gimme MoS2!

See, I dig that he’s the seasoned veteran warrior. He can still fight well enough physically. But surely he’s got to be more wise about that than ever. I think I remember reading something to the effect that Ben Affleck commented that he goes straight for the knockout (crippling blow) almost immediately to conserve energy. He probably must rely more on tech and gadgets than ever, which is perfectly within the mythos of the character. But more so, his greatest asset is all of his mental abilities, his smarts, his strategies, his understanding of human psychology, and so on. Like in Star Trek, James Kirk who was so full of piss and vinegar but often very impulsive will always have a special place in my heart, but I admire and respect Jean Luc Picard much more.
I don’t . I get people like tdkr and that comic but I feel it’s extremely overrated and I hate the tired beaten Batman trope. It’s very boring. Tdkr tried to do it with bane and it was also boring. I’m tired of young Batman and old Batman I just want prime on his game Batman who been at it for like 7 years and enjoys what he does and isn’t some old bitter guy. Idk.

The Rock was asked point blank if Cavill was in it and he answered that he always listens to the fans.

Make that what you will.
Ah, yes, I read that too. Who knows... it would be pretty stupid if they did another faceless cameo.

For Deadline to predict that Cavill will be on stage at Hall H for DC means he will be on stage at Hall H for DC lol

Deadline doesn’t just guess they know!

He’s going to make a dent on Marvel.

That old WB regime can go to hell for the crap they put ZS thru and for trying to ruin ZS with that disgusting Rolling Stone hit piece!

ZS was bitter and angry…really no **** you idiots his daughter took her own life and you dirtbags dragged him thru hell what did you expect.

Last edited:
He'll have a 2 second cameo in Black Adam. I've learned to temper my expectations and always prepare for disappointment with all things Superman.

Nope they are even going back and inserting Cavill into Shazam 1 (horrible movie though) and removing that stupid headless Superman.

But if they bring ZS and Cavill together on stage for a MOS 2 announcement Marvel is going to be pwned lol

This new CEO really REALLY wants Superman in a huge way and the harsh reality is that as good as The Batman was it didn’t do the box office like they were hoping and really did no better than ZS movies.

I’m tempering my expectations even IF ZS and Cavill come out on stage. They’ve already made three movies together. Only one I felt was pretty good. I don’t think Marvel is quaking in their boots one way or the other after a Doctor Strange and Thor movie outgrossed a new BATMAN movie, and Supes is no Batman.

Still, I love Superman. I want him done justice. Cavill is charismatic as hell, but keeps being saddled with scripts that don’t take advantage of his natural charm and levity. With the right material, he could soar (no pun intended).

Last edited:
Marvel and DC are going to have a brutal brawl Friday and Ssturday.

New CEO at WB is out for Marvel blood but Marvel is coming with brass knuckles.

This SDCC is going to be insane.

Ouch this looks awful. Even worse than the 1st movie, which was barely watchable.

It's like Spy Kids meets The Power Rangers... :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back